not working????!!!! :-(

hi everone need advice!! my first week i lost nearly 10lb. . .that was last thursday. . .weighed myself this morning-5days later- and im stil the exact same if not even a lb more!!!! :-( so so so discouraged and upset. iv been doing everything 100% all the time. today is the end of my TOTM but i generally get bloated before as opposed to after TOTM so i just dont understand. i am drinking loads of water and and going to the loo maybe every 3 days..? what do you think is wrong? the last time i did lipotrim i lost 7lb each week for the first 3 weeks. this is only week two now and i feel like giving up, i was hoping to only have to do 3 weeks as i dont have too much to loose but now it looks like i could be on it a lot longer! PLEASE HELP!!!! :-( thank you all x

DONT give up! Persevere... remember periods can make a difference, also dont compare with last time either, your different this time around. Even if you`ve only lost a 1lb in 2 days time so what!!!! its still a loss and the following weeks weigh in will be mega!! I promise... so stick with it.. dont get disheartened, way it all up and remember a loss is a loss. Google a pound of fat and look at the picture its eye opening!! Good luck!! ( not that you`ll need luck anyhoo) :D xx

Thank you very much for that! Really appreciate your encouragement. Hoping its just water retention that's causing the problem. If so Do you think should i drink more or less water to help with water retention????thanks again x

:) Hi.. hmmm, you could try upping it maybe, but in all honesty your prob drinking enough surely? I aim for 4 pints a day but thats just me.. what do you have? :D xx

Thank you both for your replies. I'm drinking at least 3l a day when i include all tea etc. . ? Just thinking i usually put on few lb during totm so maybe iv actually lost fat this week but have stayed the same weight due to this.if that the case it would mean just waiting till retention goes away to see what iv actually lost . .what do you think? Thanks again ladies and i hope you both doing well today. Forum really helps :) x

Thank you both for your replies. I'm drinking at least 3l a day when i include all tea etc. . ? Just thinking i usually put on few lb during totm so maybe iv actually lost fat this week but have stayed the same weight due to this.if that the case it would mean just waiting till retention goes away to see what iv actually lost . .what do you think? Thanks again ladies and i hope you both doing well today. Forum really helps :) x
Yup! I`d agree with that... see what happens hun :)

Bumblebee, i felt the same, i lost 7lbs week1 and 1lb week2, being on it 100%. I know the forum realy helps i even wanted to quit but like our friend here said, a loss is a loss. Wishing u luck

Thanks for your reply ifey. Was there any reason for your low loss that week do you know or how did you fix it?sorry for all the questions I'm just really anxious its gonna be the same next week:( did you have a bigger loss after that week? Thank you again

Its this week, so we are experiencing the same, am anxious about wat am gona loose nxt week but i kept in mind to ne 100% hopefully this week...will let ya know next week wat i loose. Lets stick to it n see the results together xx

Hi :) I'm also the same. Lost 12lbs the first week and got weighed today and only 2lb :(((( its so disheartening. I've kept to it 100% too and was really upset. I'm drinking 3-4 litres a day mostly because I'm so thirsty all the time ! Maybe this is too much ?

Apparently the more water you drink the better for weight loss. I would not go over 4 litres though as I read about that mum on Lighterlife that drunk 2 litres of water in 30 mins. She died of a swollen brain. Kinda scares you so space it out during the day and night. Your doing the right thing though. I'm the opposite I find it hard to drink 2 litres. I am working my way up though started at a litre the first day and now I'm up to 1.7 litres in the first week. It's just taking my body getting used to it. I was never a big water fan to begin with so babysteps. I do have about 4 cups of coffee as well even though your not meant to count those. I'm not dehydrated though.

As for your weight loss hun those who have a high weight loss one week will often see a lower weight loss the second. Remember its only water you lose the first week. It's the 2nd week you begin to burn fat. And weigh yourself once you relieve yourself in the morning before you take water. Remember all that water you drink will make you think you have put on weight when you haven't. I always try not to drink to much on weigh in day and I do my pee sample right before bed the previous night as well as not drinking until you weighed can effect your sample. Good luck for next week.

hi nessybear. thanks for your reply. how are you getting on since? iv been afraid to weigh myself since:-/ enf od TOTM now so im hoping just water retention. do you have any idea why your loss was small enough this week? best of lucj for next week :) x

Hi :) I'm also the same. Lost 12lbs the first week and got weighed today and only 2lb :(((( its so disheartening. I've kept to it 100% too and was really upset. I'm drinking 3-4 litres a day mostly because I'm so thirsty all the time ! Maybe this is too much ?
i nessybear. thanks for your reply. how are you getting on since? iv been afraid to weigh myself since:-/ enf od TOTM now so im hoping just water retention. do you have any idea why your loss was small enough this week? best of lucj for next week :) x

Hang in there girls! Just ur bodies trying to fight it. It has to come off so keep going. Ur in ketosis so ur body has to start using up ur glycogen stores. Glycogen is the energy reserve u already have. As long as u continue, ur body will follow. So disheartening I know but it'll start dropping for sure. Mind u, 2 lbs is still a loss! Of pure fat. All the losses add up over the month and if u look at it that way ur sure to have got the 14lbs or 1 stone per month minimum.:)
Well done so far! X

THANK YOU VERY MUCH for that toteslipo. Really reassuring. I was really worrying it wouldn't work at all but it HAS to doesn't it? Hope your doing great well done so far :) x

Yes thank you. It's so good to know we are all in the same boat. I'm visiting family this week and there is food everywhere !! So hard. I'm scared to weigh myself again so I'm not going to until my next weigh in. I mean its impossible not to lose on this diet surely ?!? Think I just have come a bit obsessed with it now lol. I'm going for my first aqua aerobics class tonight. I look like a whale in my cossie and my legs are paler than pale an im petrified but I guess nobody knows me here so it might be easier ! Hopefully I won't chicken out. Hope you ve all had a good day xxxxx

@bumblebee, oh yes it definitely works. Don't give up now and you'll be so glad u didn't :) ur doing every u can, just wait for ur body to respond the right way! She'll come round! X
@Nessy, well done u going to aqua aerobics how was it? I'd be mortified, I don't even like hanging my washing out :'( (but I do). As for the weekend, be organised and mentally prepared. Plenty of water. Shakes at the ready. Tea coffee. Its very hard but totally doable. U know, I'm not a drinker and I aaaaaaalways say about people who feel the need to drink on holidays or socially that its a bad state of affairs if u need alcohol to enjoy urself. Thinking about it now, who the hell am I to say that? Sure in the same but with food. Can't get through my day, a hour or two even, without eating. Hopefully now this year we can all really get a grip on the weight and our thinking!!!! Enjoy ur weekend now both of u. We can do this! X x

Thank you so much toteslipo that has really helped me! :) x well done to you to and keep up the good work we really should all be so proud of ourselves :) x

Back