Not working!!

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by jaks, 11 November 2008 Social URL.

1. jaks

jaks Member

Good morning everyone,

Im a bit disappointed as have been doing slimfast for 2 weeks now and weighed to day and only lost 1lb!!!
    I have been having a shake for breakfast, meal bar for lunch, than a 600 cal meal for tea. Anyone have any idea where im going wrong!!

Thanks

Jaks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MummyEm

MummyEm Slowly but surely!

Start Weight:
    17st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0.5lb(5.95%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Jaks, have you been measuring yourself? Some people lose inches quicker than pounds, especially if you dont have much to lose or if your doing a lot of exercise. x

4. jaks

jaks Member

Hi MummyEm,
    Unfortunately I do have alot to lose, (about 6 stone) and dont over exercise!! I cant understand it though, have stuck to it, have been making myself walk 2 miles a day, which is 2 more than i used to do, as im sat behind a desk allday!!
    Will keep at it for another week and see what happens, if nothing may have 2 change diet!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.