note to self

Lol

FRANKENFOOD REVENGE

i made that mistake myself last year with worthers original sugar free from low carb megastore, il never eat one again i dont think!! lol

Ive been to the loo 4 times this afternoon after a packet of thorntons toffee. On the plus side the calories must be negligible coz there cant be any of it left in me, lol.

Good grief!! The note is to myself too...hope your stomach has settled down now?

Oh no, ive just placed a rather large order with the low carb megastore of sweets, bars etc, after reading of the adverse side effects I may have to cancel the order!!!

Is it REALLY that bad?????? x :eek:

Well put it this way - Ive now passed my 9th visit to the loo and I dont think Im finished yet. Still have to eat them sometimes though, lol.

I find this thread interesting!

The only sugar free sweets that have really set my stomach off are the thorntons vanilla toffees (the brazil nut ones are fine).

Guess I'm one of the lucky ones...or perhaps unlucky ones - I need as many reasons to stay away from them as possible! :)

Interesting - i must admit i bought a pack of the bars early on so i knew they would be available in an "emergency"! I havent tried one yet - and reading this rather might stay that way!!!

Too late to cancel my order and it arrived this morning!!! (Great service I must say).

The bars look really appealing :D, im going to limit myself and see what happens!!-LOL.

PMSL @ everyone's comments, but 'loud monster noises' is the best!! :D &, if you overdose, it really is that bad, lol

I had a sugar free chewing gum before class the other week and my stomach sounded like a bear all the way through the lecture. I think I was louder than the lecturer.

Volcanic Eruptions!

Wannabe Weeney reporting back after her low carb bars and sugar free sweets delivery ..............................

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Enough said NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! LOL (after you all warned me too) xx

Poor u!!!! Hope u start to feel better soon. I too feel ur pain ;) xx

Thanks Rachie, im sure i'll be fine tomorrow, the bars are yummy but not worth the side effects! lol x

Back