Note to self..............

lauraekeegan

Avoid M & S Food Hall when doing CWP! We have my mother in law and her friend over from Ireland staying for the weekend so I found myself in Markies today getting them some yummy food for tonight and oh it was a test. Send me to Tesco, Asda, Morrisons anywhere but M & S!!!!

Second weigh in tomorrow morning and feeling nervous. Have stuck to it 100% so am hoping for a loss but after 12lbs loss last week I don't think it's possible to have a big loss. I am dreading feeling disappointed if it's a small one. My sister told me today that I was looking 'slimmer' but when I got in her car, she told me to open the window as my breath was stinking ha hahahahahhahahaahahhaha! She has a point though!

And there's always free food available to test.... Choc chip cookies pain au chocolat etc

So hard !

Whatever it is you have lost add it to last week and think how far you have come in two weeks. Think about it... Say you lost just 2lb in the last week, that is still a stone lost in a fortnight and a massive achievement! I'm sure you will have lost, but even at worst if you stayed the same for a week an average of 6lb a week is still great and some people seem to have another big loss after a week with little change. Keep your chin up and know that you will get there in the end.

Congratulations! :) that's great news.

I get weighed on Wednesday. Last week was my first weigh in after starting and I dropped 6lb. I've had a wedding this weekend but I chose reasonably carefully so I'm hoping for another loss this week. :)

Hey Stacey

Lost 4lbs so 1 stone 2 lbs in a fortnight. Very, very happy! QUOTE]

:happy096:

That's great well done! I had 9 in the first week but no high hopes for my week 2 WI tonight so guess I'd be happy with a couple more lbs; long as I don't put on!!!

Hi - WI went OK last night... despite my indiscretions with a few bottles of wine last week still managed to lose another 3lbs so 12 in total! Think am most impressed that I've lost 3" off my waist... not sure where they've gone! ;)

Does that bring your total to 10lbs then over 2 weeks?? That's great!

Well done and keep going... you will get there

Thanks :) I was very happy with that result, particularly as I had a wedding last weekend. Looking forward to the next weigh in now.

Back