nothing is filling me

beccaharrison89

Gold Member
I have been off track for two weeks and got back on this morn and everything i am eating is not filling me. I have had
Huge brekkie which was lots of sw potato slices,sausage ,fries egg with frylight,beans and fried onion

Lunch i had big plate of pasta with lettuce.cucumber,tomato,onion,lil bit of cheese,ham an egg
Ww yoghurt

I find jacket potatoes at lunch fill me up better. I often have laughing cow cheese on them with chopped up egg and cress, salad, sometimes sw coronation chicken, ie mainly free foods (other than laughing cow I syn them

I find having oat so simple for breakfast helps too, doesn't look alot but fills me up quickly and it lasts.

I also drink sparkling water with slices of fresh lemon. The fizzy water fills me up quickly.

I have days like that............I would just drink some water....as you maybe confusing hunger with thirst.

Eat an apple 15 mins before every meal, distract yourself for 15mins after the meal (wash up or whatever) if You still feel hungry ask yourself if it's physical or emotional.

Are you upset about something and trying to 'swallow' your feelings? If so you need to get it out and talk to someone you trust xxx

If I'm hungry I have a glass of water or a cup of tea and then if I am still hungry about 15 minutes later then I have something either fruit or yoghurt normally.

Switch to wholegrain varieties of pasta and rice as these will fill you up for longer.

good advice, i think im gonna try wholegrain instead for a bit xx

Brown pasta doesn't taste any better/worse than white so I stick to brown pasta..
Have a pot of yogurt, thats usually does the trick off me.

For tea i have had sausage with pasta and veg, and two oranges. Ww yoghurt
Cant believe after everything ate today i still hungry
I have my hexb left so i am going to have two alpen lighta but i am trying to put them off as ling as can otherwise will want to eat more again

Back