• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Nothing more i can do now

Mama

Have fun and enjoy yourself it's a holiday. Just make educated choice's and deal with the "whatever" when you get back. :eek::eek::eek:

P.s I am soooooooooo jealous ;):jelous:

Have fun x

mama22

Silver Member
Have done dolly. Getting so excited because I know the girlies will love it and my eldest is very excited about the crazy time show I on the other hand may need vodka to get through it lol

Had a fantastic meal at a hotel half way down here it was far to much meat platter starter followed by Chicken salad (breakfast included) but after my big breakfast yesterday I was very good and had stuffed peppers with salad for tea. I have brought my scales as I know I wouldn't have enjoyed the week thinking I'm getting fatter, I have STS so far so good. Even had 2 vodka tonics and 3 G&T.
Xx

have a fab holiday and don't worry too much - PGD x

Have a fab time. It's a holiday, after all! Stick mostly to low carb or low GI at mealtimes, have a few yummy treats, and enjoy yourself x

Oh Mama

I would be delighted if that is all I put on whilst away! That is fantastic and will have dispersed by the end of the week.
I am so pleased you all had a great time down my neck of the woods.

Did you manage to get to Paultons park? I am sure Laura is also waiting for your answer......you can tell it is obviously our childhood haunt xxxx

No didn't manage to get but will be going back loved every minute. Had loads to do on site and we said it was a little ones holiday so attended every under 5s show going. So happy that's all I put on after all the food and drink I had far to much vodka and gin lol