Nothing seems to be happening

Fat & Fed Up

I'm new to Lipotrim, only been doing it 11 days. For the first 4 or 5 days I lost half a stone and thought "wow this is great". I'm such an impatient person that this diet is great for me. However I visited my chemist yesterday and when I got weighed was told "great you've lost half a stone in a week". I told the pharmacist that it was not a week it was 10 days and that I was really disappointed with half a stone in my first week - I've lost more than this in the past on my first week of wow or sw diets and at least I could eat then! I'm probably jumping the gun but I feel so deflated and fed up. In the last fees days I've literally lost nothing.

I will stick with it for another week but if I haven't lost at least a stone by next Friday I'm going back to salads :-(

LipoTrim is a fantastic diet that gives you the benefit of very quick weight loss if you stick with it. One of the most important things though, is to go into it with a positive attitude and maintain that attitude throughout, even through the ups and downs and the occasional 'bad' days/weeks where your losses aren't as high or steady as they have been previously. Things usually pick up again before you know it! Try to stay positive if you can hun if you're planning to see your plan to lose weight through. If this ends up not being the diet for you, fair enough - but give it a fair run before making that decision. A combination of positivity and the people at this forum are the only things that have kept me going. Best of luck whatever you decide to do xx

With this diet a stone in 2 weeks is not guaranteed. A stone is an absolute ton of weight! I am sure on your weekly weigh in you will have a fantastic result so please don't lose heart.

It didnt come on overnight and it is not going to come off overnight either but thats why we are all here to give eachother support as this is a sort term lifestyle change working towards a better us :)

Usually you lose less in your second week and then more in your third, so I'd say give it at least three weeks before you decide whether its worth it. You're supposed to lose a stone a month on this diet, not a stone a fortnight!

I only lost 5lbs my first week then after that was 3-4lbs a week. You are supposed to look at the monthly totals not weekly totals as weigh can fluctuate a lot.
I don't think two weeks is giving it a fair chance really, try it for a month and then if you are still not happy with your losses make your decision then. Also have you measured yourself? You may find that you are losing inches but it is not showing up as much on the scales :)

To add to the above, scales vary. Best stick with 1 set of scales to weigh yourself. I stick to the pharmacies, because weighing yourself everyday will give false readings too. Also if you do any kind of exercise you could be adding muscle which is heavier than fat, but at the same time increases the number of calories you burn on a day to day basis (this is called your BMR)

Thanks everyone I will stick with it I just felt really deflated that day! Going to stick with my pharmacists scales as I was starting to get a bit obsessed with weighing myself.

I agree with Kozza - you have to look at this diet as a really positive thing but fair play to you for getting over the hump yesterday and sticking with it. Hope it goes well for you. I found that I started to get even better results when I upped my water intake from 2.5ltrs per day to the full 4 litres so maybe you could try that if you havent already. Good luck.

Hi fat, how are u doing today? Hope ur feeling more motivated. Go by the pharmacist scales and give it a chance. Did u have ur period maybe?

Good luck F & F :D

I'm much better thanks, got back on track. Will be going to pharmacists Thurs for weigh in and next weeks supply so will find out then x I feel much more positive though, thanks

How did the weigh in go?

How did the weigh in go?

Back