Total Solution Nothing to lose but weight!! I'm ready for a slimmer, more healthy me :)

Samprand

WILL do it!
Hello boys and girls!

My name is Sam, I'm 26 and from Plymouth in (not-so-sunny) Devon. I've been on Exante before way back in Jan '12 and managed to lose 17lbs in 2 weeks, but since then I've only ever done half-hearted attempts to get back on the Exante wagon, but never made it through a whole day lol Some of you might recognise my name from my old diary and from several stalled attempts to get back on track. But I'm giving it another good bash - not giving up, that's the key, right?! :eek:

So here I am, 5'2, 18st 7lbs (down from a high of 19st, yay!), with the following measurements:

Largest part of arm - 16 inches
Waist - 46 inches
Hips (largest part of my body) - 54 inches
Largest part of thigh - 30 inches (as big as some people's waist!!! :eek: )

In the past, I've made promises to myself to lose weight for various events, like weddings, Christmases/New Year's, birthdays, and most recently, my university graduation. Needless to say, the weight loss hasn't happened, and I'm pretty much at my biggest weight. I think I've had a change in mind-set because I've realised that, even though a specific goal and goal date can be great motivation, it obviously hasn't worked for me! So it's time for a change of tactic. Instead of wanting to be a certain weight by a certain date, I'm going to focus on losing weight just because. That's all... "Just because". I'm going to do it for my future, for my body, for my health.

I've got to the stage where I'm awkwardly fat, which is way past the "she's-chubby-but-not-too-bad" which is at the stage I was at when I met my partner in Jan 2009. When I moved in with him at his mum's house in the Summer of 2010, I was the same weight (around 12st 7lbs). By December 2010 we were able to move into our first home together, my weight had gone up to about 14st. Another house move, a second job and a university degree later, and I'm 6st 7lbs heavier than when we first met.

I'd like to be 9st, but since that would mean me losing over half of my current body weight, I'm aware I might not get there, but hey, never say never! It's doable, I know that much, as other people have achieved the same feat, perhaps with even more of a loss. In my time on minimins I've read about people who have started at 20, 25, 30st and shrunk right down to half that weight, or even less. I want to be one of those people :D

I'm going to try to write here at least once a day, and detail how much water I've drank (crucial to Exante success!) and the packs I've had/going to have, to keep track of how I'm doing.

Feel free to comment/leave messages etc, I'd really appreciate the support!

Hi Sam , wishing you all the best .
How are you doing so far ?

Afternoon and welcome back Sam. Good luck xx

Hi Sam. Welcome back! Hope you succeed this time!

Back