Notice To All Cambridge Diet Counsellors

icemoose

The Diet Guy
Dear all

Please remember that under our Code Of Conduct and also from general head office advice we are supposed to at all times, and through all forms of communication state that we are Independent Cambridge Diet Counsellors.

If you are a counsellor and post on here then make sure that you have either in your signature or your custom user title that you are a counsellor.

Mike

I actually didn't realise that! I have it in my sig anyhow, but will try to change my 'user title'... if I can figure out how! :p

Jo x

I actually didn't realise that! I have it in my sig anyhow, but will try to change my 'user title'... if I can figure out how! :p

Jo x

If you go to user cp, then edit profile. Scroll down to Custom User Title and you can change it there :)

If you go to user cp, then edit profile. Scroll down to Custom User Title and you can change it there :)
Thanks for that, Karion. :)

I wound up posting it on tech support, and have done it now. :D

Jo x

The information is in the list of stickies at the top of the Cambridge Forum area of minimins - the link is working, though!

Hi
Just registered on this site.
I am a Cambridge Counsellor but can't see the option to change user title under my profile. It's probably staring me in the face, but I have looked under "edit profile" settings and just can't see it.
Any help would be appreciated.
Many thanks

Hi
Just registered on this site.
I am a Cambridge Counsellor but can't see the option to change user title under my profile. It's probably staring me in the face, but I have looked under "edit profile" settings and just can't see it.
Any help would be appreciated.
Many thanks

Hi and Welcome to minimins :)

Go to User CP
The edit profile (as you did)
Then scroll down to Custom User Title. You can fill it in there.

Hope that helps :)

It's in the 2nd section 'Optional Information - All information will be viewable by other forum members.'

Found it?

Hi
Thank you for your reply.
Still not found it.
In that section I have URL homepage address or instant messaging details.
Am I looking in the wrong place?
Sorry to be a pain.

Ahh, right. Think I know what the problem is. Don't worry about it for the moment. I'll get Pierce on the case :)

Welcome again.

Back