Noticed for the first time.....

lurverick

Now to maintain.....
...on saturday night what a difference the weightloss makes to my confidence!!!

it was hubby's works christmas do....i dont know many people...now last year i would have been worrying myself sick for weeks in advance,on the day i would have been stressing all day,trying on all my clothes-being happy with none and generally not enjoying the whole thing.
or to be perfectly honest i often made excuses etc and ended up not going.

so saturday....i had my new dress my mum bought me.....i had a lovely lazy day,even delayed getting ready until last possible minute as i was enjoying my day....showered,did hair,make up,popped dress on...was happy and toddled off and had a thoroughly good night.

wasnt until sunday that it hit me how different the experience was from how a night like that was before i joined sw in april!!

That's brilliant. I just like walking into a room and being normal, not the biggest, clumsiest looking person there!

That is brilliant and looking at your stats you must look amazing, sylph like in fact.

Good for you, that is exactly what I'm hoping for at my work Xmas Do on Thursday... I would usually be throwing clothes left, right and centre around my room for hours, this year I have an outfit I love, ready to wear and lots of time to play around with hair and make up... I can't wait! xxxx

Oh well done! I bet you wowed them!

Good on you. I'm nowhere near target yet but I already feel like I've had such a confidence boost :)

Yay! I cannot wait until that is me again! Infact i remember the feeling :eek:

Well done you...here's to many more of those nights to come! ;)

Woohoo, got any pics of you and hubby to show me? *flutters eyelashes* lol

will get dan to text you a pic when he home!!!

Good for you... nothing tastes as good as thin feels... i guess the saying is true! x

thanks everybody!! still a bit in awe of the difference its made! its still sinking in.

Back