• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Noticed for the first time.....

lurverick

Now to maintain.....
S: 12st13.5lb C: 8st12.5lb G: 9st3lb BMI: 20.7 Loss: 4st1lb(31.4%)
...on saturday night what a difference the weightloss makes to my confidence!!!

it was hubby's works christmas do....i dont know many people...now last year i would have been worrying myself sick for weeks in advance,on the day i would have been stressing all day,trying on all my clothes-being happy with none and generally not enjoying the whole thing.
or to be perfectly honest i often made excuses etc and ended up not going.

so saturday....i had my new dress my mum bought me.....i had a lovely lazy day,even delayed getting ready until last possible minute as i was enjoying my day....showered,did hair,make up,popped dress on...was happy and toddled off and had a thoroughly good night.

wasnt until sunday that it hit me how different the experience was from how a night like that was before i joined sw in april!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 13st5lb C: 12st11lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 29.8 Loss: 0st8lb(4.28%)
wow what a great feeling, you have done so so well and all your hard work has paid off,

These are the moments you treasure.

S: 16st6lb C: 9st6lb G: 9st6lb BMI: 24.1 Loss: 7st0lb(42.61%)
That's brilliant. I just like walking into a room and being normal, not the biggest, clumsiest looking person there!

S: 107kg C: 85kg G: 79kg BMI: 33.2 Loss: 22kg(20.56%)
That is brilliant and looking at your stats you must look amazing, sylph like in fact.

MancBird

Always comes back to MMs!
G: 12st0lb
Good for you, that is exactly what I'm hoping for at my work Xmas Do on Thursday... I would usually be throwing clothes left, right and centre around my room for hours, this year I have an outfit I love, ready to wear and lots of time to play around with hair and make up... I can't wait! xxxx

sweet pink

is losing for shoes
S: 19st13lb C: 13st0lb G: 11st10lb BMI: 27.7 Loss: 6st13lb(34.77%)
Good on you. I'm nowhere near target yet but I already feel like I've had such a confidence boost :)

S: 12st10.5lb C: 10st10.5lb G: 9st9lb BMI: 24.3 Loss: 2st0lb(15.69%)
Yay! I cannot wait until that is me again! Infact i remember the feeling :eek:

Well done you...here's to many more of those nights to come! ;)

lurverick

Now to maintain.....
Woohoo, got any pics of you and hubby to show me? *flutters eyelashes* lol
will get dan to text you a pic when he home!!!

S: 19st5lb C: 19st5lb G: 16st7lb BMI: 46.5 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Good for you... nothing tastes as good as thin feels... i guess the saying is true! x

lurverick

Now to maintain.....
thanks everybody!! still a bit in awe of the difference its made! its still sinking in.