Notlongnow - diary of a past self sabotager - no more though!

notlongnow said:
Morning all - another cd day done & dusted!

Son gone off for four days camping DofE so only leaves daughter & hub to cater for - must remember to adjust portions as otherwise by end of weekend I'll be left with a mountain of food!!!

Fed son with bacon and eggs before he left this am - so the feeder mummy part of me is sated!!!!

Aw, you'll miss him x boys and their mummys ay! We love to spoil them x

Well done getting h straight back on it x
Your awesome :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Zest for Life said:
Aw, you'll miss him x boys and their mummys ay! We love to spoil them x

Well done getting h straight back on it x
Your awesome :) xxx

In size 12 skinnies today - yippee - don't care if they don't suit me!!!!:):)

notlongnow said:
In size 12 skinnies today - yippee - don't care if they don't suit me!!!!:):)

You look beautiful xxx<3 mwah x

notlongnow said:
Morning all - another cd day done & dusted!

Son gone off for four days camping DofE so only leaves daughter & hub to cater for - must remember to adjust portions as otherwise by end of weekend I'll be left with a mountain of food!!!

Fed son with bacon and eggs before he left this am - so the feeder mummy part of me is sated!!!!

You make me smile x

Zest for Life said:
You look beautiful xxx<3 mwah x

Thanks hun - looking forward to having you back & you being grumpy!!!!;);)

Rkmriddell said:
You make me smile x

I know you are similar feeder type!!!! :):). What's your dinner tonight?

notlongnow said:
I know you are similar feeder type!!!! :):). What's your dinner tonight?

Home made beef burger on granary bun with few chips and salad. Naughty but healthy. Was nice actually x

Rkmriddell said:
Home made beef burger on granary bun with few chips and salad. Naughty but healthy. Was nice actually x

Nice Friday night dinner xxxx

Rkmriddell said:
Was nice. Much smaller than would normally have. Amazing how oversized my portions were!!!

It's good to sort portions - we are all guilty of it I'm sure.

Happy Saturday - day 76 today! Wow that sounds a lot!!!

Cricket cancelled so lazy day now! Nice! But might have to do something apart from walk the dog I will see!!

notlongnow said:
It's good to sort portions - we are all guilty of it I'm sure.

Definitely me more than most!

notlongnow said:
Happy Saturday - day 76 today! Wow that sounds a lot!!!

Cricket cancelled so lazy day now! Nice! But might have to do something apart from walk the dog I will see!!

Lazy day. Mmmm. Heaven. Day 76! Well done you. Xxx

Morning lurpak :) xxx mwah x

Morning xxx

Sorry missed yesterday - stuck in a field as per normal!!! Week 11 done! WI news have lost 3lbs which means if I lose 2lbs next week will have lost the standard stone a month (very average me!!!). So am happy with that. Still another 5lbs to go to first target - probably 9 to go to final target - so onwards and downwards:)

Morning all to those who have wished me a good morning on two days running!!! Double morning to you too:D

Day 78 doesnt bring any excitement - bit of work, few jobs, bit of housework and bit of dog walking - oh and pick up son from his DofE between 4-5pm. Look forward to hearing his adventures!!

Sorry missed yesterday - stuck in a field as per normal!!! Week 11 done! WI news have lost 3lbs which means if I lose 2lbs next week will have lost the standard stone a month (very average me!!!). So am happy with that. Still another 5lbs to go to first target - probably 9 to go to final target - so onwards and downwards:)

Morning all to those who have wished me a good morning on two days running!!! Double morning to you too:D

Day 78 doesnt bring any excitement - bit of work, few jobs, bit of housework and bit of dog walking - oh and pick up son from his DofE between 4-5pm. Look forward to hearing his adventures!!

Well done, you are awesome lady!!! xxxx

Back