Notlongnow - diary of a past self sabotager - no more though!

Hi love how are u doing x hope all is well xxxxx big hugs x

Thanks hun,all fine here just been so manic charging up and down the country for various dreaded cricket fixtures!! Was out last night and ate and drank too much but as I'm only a few lbs off target I am fine with that. My plan is to stick to it when I can leading up to my holiday mid august and with the aim of going at 9stone 10lbs.

You are still going great guns I see - well done - half way there is amazing - must make it feel like its achievable doesnt it? And all that in less than 16 weeks is brilliant - keep going and if you do have slip ups then just get straight back on again and before you know it you will have reached the end of the weight loss bit - onto the keep it off bit then!!:)

So have updated my stats - been manic this last week and not often near Wifi where I could post or update. So still on track, out last night but thats fine - lost a lb last week which was ok as had birthday weekend and 3 events in a row so a lb is fine. Plus TOTM so think actually may be less than that - Friday WI will see.

Hope everyone who kindly visits is enjoying this lovely weather - at last & long may it continue. I have been lying in the garden which has been bliss - in a bikini - not overlooked I hasten to add but who would have thought that would be possible back in April when I started - keep going to anyone who is struggling it really is worth it.:)

Well day 99 today - cant really count it like that but as all but one of my events are planned I am still going & get back on after each one so still counting!

Nice sunny weather at last - yay - makes me happy!!

Day 100 - celebration all round!!! Yesterday was a struggle but I managed to stick to it - hoping today might be easier!!

notlongnow said:
Day 100 - celebration all round!!! Yesterday was a struggle but I managed to stick to it - hoping today might be easier!!

Well done sugar x brilliant achievement x

All good here - very hot!! Got kids doing some gardening - keep hub happy as he grumpy having to work!!

Guy here fixing car windscreen - came early to be met by sight of me in bikini top - luckily shorts on as I came into kitchen from Garden & he was peering in having obviously not had any answer on door - luckily t shirt to hand to not look like bored housewife waiting for handyman to visit!!!

notlongnow said:
All good here - very hot!! Got kids doing some gardening - keep hub happy as he grumpy having to work!!

Guy here fixing car windscreen - came early to be met by sight of me in bikini top - luckily shorts on as I came into kitchen from Garden & he was peering in having obviously not had any answer on door - luckily t shirt to hand to not look like bored housewife waiting for handyman to visit!!!

Lucky window man. Hope hubby less grumpy after you did the gardenin in your bikini sexy lady lol x

notlongnow said:

Hope you had red lipstick on :0

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back