Notlongnow - diary of a past self sabotager - no more though!

That's better you two, feeling happier now - purple face is back in her cupboard!!!! Off to put my feet up now!!

notlongnow said:
That's better you two, feeling happier now - purple face is back in her cupboard!!!! Off to put my feet up now!!

Enjoy your rest my sweetness mwah xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Rkmriddell said:
Love you NLN. Sorry been engrossed in mr grey lol. Good luck for WI tomorrow xxxx

Me too bex I have now finished them all started book 3 this morning and just finished it now I'm gutted now I have nothing else to read :-(

Rkmriddell said:
Morning hunni. How did we do? X

Wss^^^^^hurry up NLN xxx

Morning - happy news - lost - 4lbs!!!

Weight now 10st 10 with BMi now at 25.7 so nearly normal (not me obviously just my weight!!!)

Crockers said:
Thanks NLN :) I am feeling a bit knackered today, but also have bad wrist and a cold, so that's distracting me from thinking I'm hungry. Yes going to have to find some things to occupy me tomorrow... sunday on day 4 probably going to be hard. Might just try to sleep a lot and watch some films. Thanks for your support Xx

Hope you survived the weekend ok and got through those tricky days!!!! I went to bed so early that first week!!!!

notlongnow said:

Weight now 10st 10 with BMi now at 25.7 so nearly normal (not me obviously just my weight!!!)

Whoop. Doing the truffle shuffle for ya. Almost at normal babe xxx

Ps forgot to say day 64 today!

notlongnow said:

Whoop whoop well done you :) xxxxxxxx

That's fantastic news yay well done you x x x news like this keeps me going :)

Hope you survived the weekend ok and got through those tricky days!!!! I went to bed so early that first week!!!!

Hiya! Yes did okay at the weekend. Just watched films, hung around at home and did lie down a lot! :) It's today I feel worse. It's day 5 so maybe tomorrow will be the turning point. I feel knackered and a bit sick whenever I drink water. Fingers crossed this will pass! Swapping my some of my packets for choc shakes later on, as they seem to be the only thing that doesn't make me feel a bit ill. Definitely will be having an early night tonight! :)

By the way, so impressed by your 4lbs off! I would LOVE to be in the 10s. Your starting weight is basically same as mine, so you're making me realize I can do it.

Crockers said:
Hiya! Yes did okay at the weekend. Just watched films, hung around at home and did lie down a lot! :) It's today I feel worse. It's day 5 so maybe tomorrow will be the turning point. I feel knackered and a bit sick whenever I drink water. Fingers crossed this will pass! Swapping my some of my packets for choc shakes later on, as they seem to be the only thing that doesn't make me feel a bit ill. Definitely will be having an early night tonight! :)

By the way, so impressed by your 4lbs off! I would LOVE to be in the 10s. Your starting weight is basically same as mine, so you're making me realize I can do it.

You CAN DO IT - bet tomorrow you will wake and feel soo much better - stick with it a bit longer and it does get easier!!! After a while you lose count of what day you are on - sounds impossible at the beginning but it does happen!!

notlongnow said:

Well done I can't wait til I get down to that weight :)

harassed_mother said:
Well done I can't wait til I get down to that weight :)

Keep going and you will get there - at least faster on this diet than any other!! Where else would you lose 5lbs in week 10 like you've just done?

notlongnow said:
Keep going and you will get there - at least faster on this diet than any other!! Where else would you lose 5lbs in week 10 like you've just done?

I know lol can't believe I have lost 45lbs already I need 3 next week then I have gone down 4 stone brackets

How much more do you want to lose ? As your nearly there aren't you ? X I dream of being 10 stone something lol x

Katierose said:
How much more do you want to lose ? As your nearly there aren't you ? X I dream of being 10 stone something lol x

No I'm no where near I still have just over 5.5stone to lose wanna get to 10.7 I'm now 16.2 started at 19.5

harassed_mother said:
No I'm no where near I still have just over 5.5stone to lose wanna get to 10.7 I'm now 16.2 started at 19.5

Sorry HM Think katie rose meant this one for me as I am nearly there and am in the 10s now. xx

Back