November 2016 Challenge

I'm joining- better late than never.
2 weeks ago = 13st 2llb
1 week ago = a loss of 3.5lb.
Aim for tomorrow = would love to make it 3.5lb so I get to half a stone but realistically I've made some "less than optimal" choices this week so 2lb would be amazing.

Will update all tomorrow! Welcome newbies, will be making a December one too so please join that also :)

Sorry I've been MIA - have been in my own world.

On Friday my amazing brilliant other half Matty proposed to me and I've been on cloud 9 ever since. I've known him for over 10 years and we've been officially a couple for nearly 6 years.

I am the happiest, most emotional person in the world right now and have not really thought of much else. We have Wednesday - Tuesday off work and will be celebrating a lot!! Well we already have been if I'm completely honest.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Will update all tomorrow! Welcome newbies, will be making a December one too so please join that also :)

On Friday my amazing brilliant other half Matty proposed to me and I've been on cloud 9 ever since. I've known him for over 10 years and we've been officially a couple for nearly 6 years.

I am the happiest, most emotional person in the world right now and have not really thought of much else. We have Wednesday - Tuesday off work and will be celebrating a lot!! Well we already have been if I'm completely honest.

View attachment 184608

View attachment 184610

Aww, how lovely. Congratulations Sarah and Matty :wee: :)

I'm joining- better late than never.
2 weeks ago = 13st 2llb
1 week ago = a loss of 3.5lb.
Aim for tomorrow = would love to make it 3.5lb so I get to half a stone but realistically I've made some "less than optimal" choices this week so 2lb would be amazing.
Hey i need a target weight loss for the month, are you hoping for 7?

Yes! Apologies I missed that! Amazing result. Will amend tomorrow. Well done you xxx

ahh thank you, and congratulations to you both. Your ring is beautiful x

1lb on for me- it took lots of work to get it down to that!!!! Will be off next week as feeling lots better :)

Ruth
X

View attachment 184608

View attachment 184610
Congratulations!!! :)

Do you plan your meals? or bulk cook? I love to have things ready made to pick at in the fridge, things like pasta salads, fruit salads, boiled eggs, crabsticks (can you get those?), lean meats ready to pick at etc.

What is it like living in saudi? why did you decide to move there if you don't mind me asking, I'm intrigued! xx

Sorry busy week! Congratulations on the engagement!!!

I'm a nurse and the pay is better here. The only reason anyone would ever move here! I have free accommodation and don't pay for my utilities. The weather is better than Ireland also! I live on a compound but we have our own gym (i never use it, hence the weight gain!), swimming pools, mini supermarket (which has very little healthy food but loads of sweets and convenience food) and a restaurant. Have no immediate plans to move back home but when I do I want to be skinny!:)

I have a slow cooker which i love using. I then portion and freeze. But last weekend was a friend's birthday so plan went out the window! 1lb on this week! And as I was partying all weekend (yes there are means to do that in a dry country ;)) I didn't do food prep for the week so that's my plan for this evening after work. The things I used to stock up on such as low fat treats, ham, mug shots, muller lights, I cant get here. A bit of a struggle but by no means a reason to throw in the towel!

Here's to a better week!

View attachment 184608

View attachment 184610

Congratulations! X

Back