November Challenge?

Updated the list after my WI. 3 more WIs left in Nov.

Bordersgirl ............10lb.......-3.4 so far
Phoenix2010 .........15lb.......-7.5 so far
Suze012 ...............16.5lb....-4.5 so far

Anyone else joining us in the Nov challenge?

Phoenix2010 .........15lb.......-8 so far

I think you pasted the wrong one , i had put half a lb back on lol

Opps, sorry :)

hmmmm very disappointed. Did slim and save this week (with a meal in eve - protein and veg, like how it did the CD 790) and NO WEIGHT LOSS this week. Can't believe it! The week before I lost 6lbs by swimming and healthy eating. I cannot believe I limited my intake hugely this week and not even a pound loss. :(

Have you checked that you're in ketosis? I can't comment on the phase that includes a meal I'm afraid as I'm still just on 3 packs. Sometimes our bodies do strange things though and some weeks you lose, and some weeks you don't. I still get that and I'm only on around 450 cals a day.

Phoenix2010 .........15lb.......-10 so far

Bordersgirl ............10lb.......-6.2 so far

Suze012 ...............16.5lb....-8.5 so far

Fatfighter..............15lbs......-5 so far

Bordersgirl ............10lb.......-7 so far

Bordersgirl ............10lb.......-7 so far
Phoenix2010 .........15lb.......-11 so far

Everyone is doing so well! Well done :) ive only got 2 more weigh in's in nov left, n got to loose 7.5lb to get to my target. After off plan yest gained 0.8lbs expected far worse so might still have a loss this week :)

im having a bad day, ive had toast and a penguin and im seriously considering a bowl of shreddies oh dear , it was going so well

I was quite tempted by the smell of toast today too - luckily I'm unable to eat wholegrain foods and it was wholewheat toast so the choice was out of my hands ;) It's okay - just draw a line under it now and don't go for broke and eat the shreddies as well! Is it possible that having 5 packs the last few days has brought you somewhat out of ketosis and started carb cravings?

Yes I was thinking the same , i couldnt control myself , felt crap

i didnt have the shreddies phew! , but ive had 4 packs already before the toast and penguin, which definitely leaves me nothing to have now until tomorow , thats going to be hard

thatll teach me to have 5 packs he he , so if you only slightly go out of ketosis does that mean it wont take my usual 3/4 days to get back in , please say yes , oh btw was definitely having ketone breathe this morning

Ketosis will kick in once all the glucose stores are used. So yea as you won't have that many stores you should get into it quicker! I'm so tempted to eat today but doing my best not to and hope I can stay strong! It's the tiredness n fat n fed up feeling that gets me! Not worth it though I kno it isn't - anyway in less than a couple days you will be fine :)

Carbs really are not good if you are tempted in future have protein so u can stay in ketosis - I kno easier said than done when that moment of weakness hits! X

Thanks , its difficult to resist when the craving strikes , Im a childminder and im feeding little mouths all day so temptation is all around , it was going really well though , ill start again tonmoro

You will be fine, it's all part of the learning curve, we gotta work out ways of dealing with those killer moments! But we can't learn if we are always perfect :)

Must b tough around the lil kids!!!! X

Yeah, just focus on getting back on track Phoenix - what's done is done. Actually I went a bit off plan tonight - I had a small piece of white fish with my veggies instead of the 'pack'. I roasted the veggies and they looked as if they were crying out for a bit of protein to go with them. TOTM always makes me feel like eating. Enjoyed it, but back on track tomorrow.

Back