November Challenge?

Unfortunately i didnt stop at toast , i wont go into the gory details but suffice to say i have gained 1.5 lb this morning

however im not going to beat myself up about it and i know thats not 1.5 lb of fat , it will be mostly water , I know ill have a tough couple of days no but feel ok this morning and im determined to get right back on track , im also going to try to stick to 3 packs per day for the rest of the month and undo the damage

my target loss for this month is 15 but im going to aim for 20 i think as i have a couple of blips coming up in december which are going to slow me down for getting to my ultimate target

i really wouldnt feel bad about a bit of fish lol

Ahh positive attitude is back though and that's the bit that's allowed you to achieve what you have so far :)

Hop back on x x

1.5lbs isn't too bad! It'll probably be off again by tomorrow. You never know, maybe it'll kickstart your metabolism ;) Stay strong!

Course you can join midnight, the more the merrier.

Phoenix, what's done is done, now to get back on track. How's it going?

yep going fine today , ive had my usual cottage pie mid morning and cottage pie mid afternoon , got my spag bol with veg to look forward to and porridge for supper

oops thats 4 things , oh well i think i will play each day by ear , some days im ok at 3 others i feel i need 4 , but im definitely not having 5 anymore , that was asking for trouble

hopefully next wednesday will still show a 3lb loss but we will see

Blimey you must like the cottage pie :). I can only stomach it about once a week tops, and that's only because I need to use up the ones I have! Yes, I definitely think that 5 packs was possibly asking for trouble - probably tipped you over the edge in terms of ketosis making you want FOOD.

its ok , im not mad on it to be honest but it fills me up more than having a shake, so glad im back on it today , i have learnt my lesson lol

Hope I found the current weights for everyone! Apologies if I've got anyone's wrong. I set my 10lb target when I was having a couple of really slow weeks and (hopefully!) I'll reach that easily so I'm going to revise it to unlucky 13lbs which is more or less what I need to have a chance of reaching my Xmas goal given where I am now. It'll also take me 'into the 13s' :)

Bordersgirl ............13lb.......-8 so far
Phoenix2010 .........15lb.......-11 so far
Suze012 ...............16.5lb....-8.5 so far
Fatfighter..............15lbs......-5 so far
Midnightsparkles .....7lb ....... just started

midnight, I've added yours.

Suze012 ...............16.5lb....-8.5 so far
Nasher and Basher ...8lb........just started

Suze012 ...............16.5lb....-11.5 so far

Oh oh got 4lbs to loose in a week not sure its achievable. Fingers crossed!

Midnightsparkles .....7lb ....... -2 so far

Bordersgirl ............13lb.......-10.6 so far

Finally a loss of 2lb , hopefully ill meet this target unless i have another sts week

Phoenix2010 .........15lb.......-13 so far

Wow Phoenix, you're closer to target than anyone now!

Yes but novemner does include my first week of course

Ive been thinking about a December challenge , its going to be a tricky one so much going on and Im not sure what a realistic target would be , maybe 10lb? , then up it again for Jan

Phoenix2010 .........15lb.......-13 so far
Fatfighter..............15lbs......-13 so far

As of this morning I've lost 4lbs this week ("official" WI tomorrow) so it would be nice if I can shift those last 2lbs to get to my goal by Wednesday x

Back