November Mini Challenge...5th-5th

but had a couple of bits i shouldn't have, a potato an egg and some coleslaw...oh dear!
Hope everyone had a good day!
xx

You naughty Girl, LOL. Thought i was the only naughty one, after last week.
Just been down our High Street on a Beavers Treasure Hunt and had to inhale all of the Indian, Chinese, Thai etc etc restaurants.
Oh , i am so ready for a curry. How much longer must i wait????:eek:

I know!! and i been so good except for planned things up until now, i think it was the sight of kelly Jones all cute n gorgeous made me come over all unnecessary:silly:, i'll forgive myself for that i think and move on!

awww curry..mmm definitely a fave i miss that i'm looking forward to having very occasionally after i stop with CD, won't be long Nibbles!!

Thanks Gem! come on now girl those boxes aint gonna pack themselves;). Good luck with the move i hope it goes well for you, are you excited?

xx

i really can't wait Lelly!! so excited! been living with the future in laws since May so it's gonna be so nice having our own place again. and a whole house this time, not just a crummy flat! x

5lbs for me yay!!! x

Lellycd - 10lbs Lost 3lbs so far
Pretika - 12lbs Lost 3lbs so far
Hypa2008 - 18lbs
Madameruthybaby - 8lbs
soontobelittlegem - 14lbs Lost 5lbs so far
Suesurrey - 14lbs Lost 5lbs so far
Smurf - 16lbs - Lost 4lbs so far
Louise - 8lb
Hur575 - 16lbs Lost 8lbs so far
Soolaboola - 16lbs Lost 5lbs so far
Nibbles - 10lbs No loss in 1st week

Well done LittleGem. 5lbs:party0049:
Oh how this thread is becoming so quiet.
Is Smurf still around???Ruth absent too!!!And still a few others have not returned. Hope they are succeeding and posting on other threads. Wonder how they are all doing. Ought to peep at their statistics on Minimins links.
Happy Sunday to you all.
Well for me, it is a lonely weekend. My two children have gone to stay with their 25 yr old cousin. We collect them, over in Essex, this afternoon.
Last night, i dragged hubby out and we went for a meal. I tried to be good, drinking fizzy water (being the driver on a nite out, makes that easy), ordered a main course Rocket Salad with chicken, but with a pesto dressing. Loads of dressing!!! Only occurred to me after that i probably could have asked for plain balsamic vinegar.
Hubby wanted pudding,but realized that would be unfair.
This week i have been good on my CD810, but fear i may have overdone it on the 3 tablespoons of veg. I need to have weight quantities for my veg. So may have overdone the carb side of things. Tomorrow night will tell all.
People are really starting to notice my weight loss now and one fella said my face is too thin. I still want to lose another 6-8lbs, so a few more weeks at my current slow rate.
How's everyone doing???

Hi Nibbles and anyone else who is about!

I'm at home on my own today aswell but should be packing.

I say should be because I am not!!! We're moving next weekend but haven't got much to pack as we are living with my future in laws currently and most of our stuff is packed up in the garage!

Want to do the washing but Mike's brother is asleep in the living room so I can't get to the washing maching grrrrr!!!! Can't wait to be in our own house so I can do my washing at 4am if I want to!!!

Diet wise I haven't had anything yet except a couple of sips of water. Got a horrid sore/dry throat and the sniffles :( I'm just glad to have the day off work to be honest. Back to the grind on Monday!

Haven't heard from smurf. She hasn't even posted on our team thread lately. She will return though I'm sure :) xxx

Hi Guys - sorry for my absense. I have not done very well this weekend. Meant to be doing SS+ but its all gone to pot. Think its because I am so close to goal and I just want to finish with this diet now as I have totally had enough. Going to move up to 810 today as planned, but am moving up to 1000 on Friday as I am going to visit my sister in Birmingham and she is taking me out for a curry and then I am staying with some friends on the Saturday so I think 1000 will be more realistic.

I know I am not at my goal weight yet and I keep on doing things to jepordise my progress on this diet, but I really have had enough so I am hoping the last bit of weight comes off moving up the rest of the plans, if it doesn't I have decided that I will just calorie count using weightlossresources or food focus or something to loose those last few pesky lbs!

Sorry I haven't been on here much, because I am not following the diet strictly, I feel a bit of a hypocrite coming on here to be honest with you!!

Weigh day today - not hoping for any loss at all. It will be a gain, but I will have a chat with my CDC and talk about whats been going through my head and hopefully for 810 today and up until next Friday I can sort myself out!

You shouldn't feel guilty! We're hear for support as well as the challenge. Whenever you fancy a moan just come on here! Sounds like moving up the plans is a good idea for you as you are so close. Don't give up now! x

Morning lovely people!! and a Happy Sunday to you too!:wavey:

Well done Gem on the 5lbs that's sooo great!! you are rocking on this diet! Poor you living with the inlaws, that must be hard for you! Hope your sniffles don't turn into anything too bad, best get glugging that water!!

Hey Nibbles, I had a meal out last night too!, shipped the kids off to me sisters for a sleepover with their cousin.
Me n hubby were out to celebrate a friends recent marriage, decided not to drive but to have the option to drink if i wanted, so i took it!:party0027:
Had 2 vodka's and the meal which was lovely, avocado & prawns for start and Beef Espetata (hanging on a skewer thing) for main, left all my chips and rice but did eat the lovely pepper sauce. No pud either.
Think i'm going to do a 4 pack SS+ day today as i feel a little water heavy this morning.
Good luck for weigh-in tomorrow!!:vibes:

We are writing Christmas lists today cutting n pasting out of catalogues and posting to Santa...yay! i love that my kids are still young enough for this!!

Hope everyone else is doing ok on this challenge too!! Check in guys and let us know how you're doing.

Have a great day all!:grouphugg:

xx

Hey Ruth, glad you are still with us!! we're all here for you if you wanna chat about anything, don't feel like you don't have anything to offer just because you are not doing it 100% as you have the experience of doing the diet so far the same as all of us and a bit of input from everyones experience is what makes for such a great forum!!
Hope your weigh-in goes well today hun!! let us know how it goes and what you are planning on doing this week.

xx

:wave_cry:Hi everyone!! sorry ive not been around been having a real sh*t time! and dont feel i should burden you lot with my problems. fell off the wagon so thought i better get myself back on track before i came back on here! finding it really hard to cope with the personal things thats going on and the diet! got really cross with myself as it was going so well and not that far off my goal! but hey sh*t happens!!:(....xxxx

a big well done for you LITTLEGEM!!:):)..xx

well i didnt gain.........i lost 1lb!! and im very happy with that...xx

Hiya Smurf, glad you are back with us, and back on track, sory tohear you've had troubles, hope things get better soon!
Well done on you 1lb loss!! good luck for a great week!

xx

thanks lelly! thought i had gained so i was shocked at a loss! any way im back now and 100% ss cleared my head and kicked my a**! hope your keeping ok..xx

hi everyone, hope we are doing ok today!!

not feeling so great myself, job troubles! the axe has been looming over the company for a while and we have all been called in tomorrow for an unexpected meeting, we are all required to attend which is worrying me!! They made 50 people redundant at another of our offices yesterday so now it's our turn and what makes it doubly worse is hubby and I work in the same office...boohoo!! dont know for sure til 1pm tomorrow but i'm thinking the worst.
Just got to stop myself eating my kids chips now...!
Got my weigh-in tomorrow too and i don't feel like i've lost anything at all.
Cheer me up someone, tell me something nice!!

xx

oh lelly i hope its not bad news!! i will be thinking of you 2moro and keeping my fingers crossed!
please dont eat those horrible chips you no you dont want them! im looking on ebay for goodies got 2 denim skirts so far for 99p each so im really happy!!...xxxxx

Thanks Smurfxx
Managed not to eat the chips but have had an extra shake tonight instead of a meal , watching the celebrities in the jungle that's put me right off food watching them eating bugs..eww!
Just pondering on what to do if it is bad news...been in the same place for 17yrs! What to do next, what do i want to do, what can i do?? Scary but also a little bit exciting and now i've lost most of the weight i want to lose i will hopefully feel more confident in an interview...just trying to look on the bright side!
xx

not feeling so great myself, job troubles! the axe has been looming ...
Cheer me up someone, tell me something nice!!
xx

Sorry to hear your worrying news. Shall also keep my fingers crossed for you whilst i am at work tomorrow.
Probably won't be on the web 'til Wednesday evening to find out how things are for you & hubby. Wishing you all the best and hope it isn't what you fear.
Tell you something nice What can i tell you??? Not sure, but i can show you something nice, making you stay away from those chips and here is the link

http://www.minimins.com/11594-lellycd-albums-before-cd-wedding-31-10-2008.html
Don't eat those chips, it won't be worth it.
No. I am not posting tonight's WI, as i have come out in sympathy for you.

aww thanks Nibbles!! you are soo sweet! I shouldn't worry til tomorrow i suppose when i know whether i need to worry or not.
oh no don't keep me in suspense! especially if you're not back online til weds, please tell us how you did tonight???

xx

aww thanks Nibbles!!
oh no don't keep me in suspense! especially if you're not back online til weds, please tell us how you did tonight???
xx

You horror you, LellyCD. I really think it is inappropriate of me to post tonight's WI.
So i shall whisper " 3lbs ".
I move up to 1000CD from tomorrow for two weeks, then up again for another two weeks and then maintaining i hope from Xmas. Lucky, my main Xmas lunch for my parents and my side of the family is scheduled for the 3rd January.
So a little fruit and rice can be added from tomorrow. Yippee. Have you ever seen 40 grams of dry rice, i think it must be about equivalent to two mouthfuls of cooked rice. LOL.
CDC says that one continues to lose about 2lbs a week. Well time will tell.
LellyCD, hope tomorrow's WI is good for you as well and all the best for work.
Smurf, glad to see you back on board, dont go changing yet, you really are doing well on CD. Ought to send you my outgrown clothes, although you'd be passing them on soon too.
Hope everyone else is doing fine and look forward to your updates over the next few days.

Back