November Mini Challenge...5th-5th

welcome back Nibbles!!!

Thanks Littlegem, hope you enjoyed your birthday too.
3rd November!! such a good day to have a birthday. I assume from your 7lb loss , no falling off the wagon for you. Not even a slice of cake?????
I did a day of 810 today and about to have my 3rd CD sachet.
I was supposed to move up to 1000 on our birthday, but then Tuesday and Wednesday were impossible to do CD.
We stayed with friends who took us to American diners for breakfast and i swear there was nothing sensible on the menu.
Two evenings spent with our friends and i didn't want to make them cook specially for me at home, so i ate small portions and only one glass of wine. I also could not resist having a lager with my lunch, after our horse riding out in the Arizona desert.
Expect a ZERO loss at this weeks WI, if not a tiny gain. Oh well.

me fall off the wagon? never nibbles lol! i'm 100% through and through!!!

3rd Nov is the best day to have a birthday...you are absolutely right! although i had a boring day as was working and was on a boring course lol mike took me to the cinema in the evening though which was good x

hi everyone, how is everyone doing today? Hope you are all well!

anyone had their weigh-in?

Nibbles, good luck for your WI today!

xx

anyone had their weigh-in?
Nibbles, good luck for your WI today!
xx
How sad am i :sigh:??? After my couple of days of definite CD sins in the USA, i have been back on CD810 since Friday.
At 3am this morning, i was wide awake and got up out of bed to weigh myself. Couldn't hold out any longer !!!
My scales read 10st 5lbs, so am now in the healthy weight category with a BMI of 24.6.:bliss:
Only thing is, my scales differ from those tonight at CDC and i'll be a little heavier with today's consumption of drinks.
Will still continue to get to 9st 10lbs ( BMI 23.1 ), so here for a little while longer.

oh Nibbles that's fab!! well done for being so controlled and sensible!! Fingers crossed that the CDC's scales are not much different to yours!

i've been trying to do a few SS+ meals this week but it just feels like i'm doing wrong and i really want to see what scales say tomorrow as i don't feel like i've lost anything but i say that every week...ha ha!

well done nibbles and hope your cdc scales are the same!!..xx

good luck for 2moro lelly!...xx

well i lost 4lbs this week so im well chuffed!!..xx

yay smurf!!! well done you!! that's fab, so pleased for you after your sts last week!
xx

well done nibbles and hope your cdc scales are the same!!..xx

Oh, Bloody hell, ;)excuse my French.
Zero lost and Zero gained.

My CDC said "Congratulations on maintaining", and i laughed and said "Maintaining?????? LOL, i ate and drank loads of carbs over 2 days last week, whilst in the USA, no attempt to maintain".
Have decided to do CD810 for the next week, in order to achieve my latest goal.

PS. Well done Smurf on your continuous losses.

hey nibbles, that's a great result for a holiday well done on getting back to it, you should definitely be on track for next week now!
xx

hey nibbles, that's a great result for a holiday well done on getting back to it, you should definitely be on track for next week now!
xx

I do hope so.
Been doing CD810 again since Friday and found it just as easy as the first nine weeks. I suppose that's because we want the end result so much.
I remember when i weighed my current weight, before i had the kids, but i am a completely different shape now. Just hope i will be happy when i achieve my goal weight.

I do hope so.
I remember when i weighed my current weight, before i had the kids, but i am a completely different shape now.

hey nibbles, same here, i am smaller at this higher weight than i was before kids, at this weight prevously I was definitely in a 14 and i had to get to 9st to be in a 12...weird huh! How are you enjoying the food on 810?

Hi all, how's everyone doing? i'm soooo cold today, can't get warm, i know it's cold out but this is ridiculous! Let's hope it's last minute fat burning before my WI tonight.....soooo nervous after eating SS+ meals all week...eeek!

xx

How are you enjoying the food on 810?
my WI tonight.....soooo nervous after eating SS+ meals all week...eeek!
xx

Bought a mini George Foreman grill and do my chicken breast on there. My son keeps coming and sharing the chicken with me. Forget roasting it for him.
Have had tuna, haddock. All mainly with salad or cooked spinach.
Have reverted back to white coffee too.
Almost forget to have the 3rd CD sachet in the late evening.

Good luck tonight, hope you have a better result than me, but then i had to pay for last week's indulgences.:giggle:

As for the cold, i bought a single electric under blanket which i have put on my side of the bed. Feeling the cold too:gen125:
Hubby thinks i am mad.

Hi All,
wooohoo!!! am just back from weigh-in and yay me!! i lost 3lbs!!! so am now 10st 7lb, I am so very pleased after last weeks little loss and doing ss+ this week too, never I would lose that!!

:bliss::party0049::party0049:

Lellycd - 10lbs lost 3lbs so far
Pretika - 12lbs
Hypa2008 - 18lbs
Madameruthybaby - 8lbs
soontobelittlegem - 14lbs
Suesurrey - 14lbs
Smurf - 16lbs lost 4lbs so far
Louise - 8lb
Hur575 - 16lbs
Soolaboola - 16lbs
Nibbles - 10lbs

anybody else got any updates to add to this list ??

xxx

Fantastic.
How are you getting on with the SS+, any favourites or recommendations that i can copy on CD810??

hi nibbles, well i'm doing SS+ with just chicken, tuna and green veg, but have been having milk in my coffee a bit more and have added bits of seasonings, like small tsp of curry paste with the chicken and bit of pesto with the tuna, it's been great, I really looking forward to having a nice bit of food in the evening. i say SS+ but I suppose the extra cals from the milk n seasonings probably put that up a bit so its almost 810 i suppose. I'm just so glad that i can do it and still lose!! i was so amazed when CDC said 3lbs that i gave a big whoop!!!

Pretika - 12lbs
Hypa2008 - 18lbs
Madameruthybaby - 8lbs
Suesurrey - 14lbs lost 5lbs this week
Smurf - 16lbs
lost 4lbs so far
Louise - 8lb
Hur575 - 16lbs
Soolaboola - 16lbs
Nibbles - 10lbs

hey sue!! that's fabulous, well done you!!
xx

Today was my first wi, and I have lost 8lb!!! Iam so excited, it is half a stone in a week, plus 3inch round my waist, another 8lb for my november challenge

Hi hur575, well done on your 8lbs that's brilliant

Here's an update -

November mini challenge

Pretika - 12lbs
Hypa2008 - 18lbs
Madameruthybaby - 8lbs
Suesurrey - 14lbs lost 5lbs so far
Smurf - 16lbs - lost 4lbs so far
Louise - 8lb
Hur575 - 16lbs lost 8lbs so far
Soolaboola - 16lbs
Nibbles - 10lbs

Hope everyone is doing well!

Have a great day all
xx

Hi all - had my weigh in Yesterday and I have lost 3lbs...9lbs to go..

Hope you are all well!

Back