Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

novemeber bride your not on your own ... i just ate

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mommysue, 3 June 2008 Social URL.

1. mommysue

mommysue Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    been good all day , but then i have had 2 tablespoons of shepherds pie !!!! now im cross with myself.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. November bride

November bride Full Member

Glad im not alone mommysue :D

Shep pie is a toughie, i resisted that last week when made it for other half. Almost licked the potato off my fingers!! Just a instant reaction!! wiped it off instead!! what a waste!!! ha ha xx

4. November bride

This isnt an excuse but i know why i ate now, totm arrived today and wasnt meant to!!! :O(

Anyway was fine yesterday and back down a lb this am and back into ketosis. WOO HOO glug glug 6 l again xx

5. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(24.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I have to own up to my own blip last night after WI I had a salad and then went on to have two Jaffa cakes and 4 chocolates. Still its done now and I'm drinking lots of water and hope I'll get back on track.

6. November bride

You sure will dragonfly i have and its fine. Water deffo helps, keep going xx

7. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(24.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks November, I'm doing well so far. Split my first shake had half as a hot drink and half mixed with Psyllium husk powder to make the porridge and I've nearly drunk 3 litres. Hey ho

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.