Novice with yo-yo motivation!!!

Hiya doll :)

Sorry I've been a bit absent. I'm on my * week and to say I'm a bit up and down would be an understatement. Shiny halo is well and truly OFF lol

Your diary looks fab, definitely seem to be in the zone and great variation today. How are you feeling? xx

Hi luv, you not think i've ate too much today? 3 big meals really. Hey I've kinda missed ya lol......

Hi luv, you not think i've ate too much today? 3 big meals really. Hey I've kinda missed ya lol......

Not at all bird, I actually think you weren't eating enough the past few days but this seems perfect. In my good weight loss weeks I've eat mostly free but little and often like your diary today. Definitely stops you from snacking on the bad stuff too :D

DEFEATED by Pancake Day (sigh)

I had decided to allow myself one pancake with minimal syrup, sugar & cream........I had just that then another with Cadburys Chocolate grated all over it!! Wow (for the couple of minutes whilst eating it) then the awful Yuk feeling set in!! Gutted now. Feel fat, full & bloated. Oh & to top it off, I'm having a glass of wine. Needless to say that there won't be one scrap of food to pass my lips for the rest of the evening!! Grrr!! I'm off to take my fat body for a hot bath!! Hope the rest of you have overcome the temptation??????

icandothis:-) said:
DEFEATED by Pancake Day (sigh)

I had decided to allow myself one pancake with minimal syrup, sugar & cream........I had just that then another with Cadburys Chocolate grated all over it!! Wow (for the couple of minutes whilst eating it) then the awful Yuk feeling set in!! Gutted now. Feel fat, full & bloated. Oh & to top it off, I'm having a glass of wine. Needless to say that there won't be one scrap of food to pass my lips for the rest of the evening!! Grrr!! I'm off to take my fat body for a hot bath!! Hope the rest of you have overcome the temptation??????

Awww bird, u did grand! You could have had many more I'm sure BUT you didn't. Well done :D

Hurry, hurry......how did you do? :)

Yayyyyy!! Go you!! Sooo pleased for you hun....!! You should have Birthday treats more often. How many lb's to target??

Bkfst

350ml Skim Milk for Cereal & Coffee
28g Bran Flakes
Pear

Snacks

Pink & White (2.5 syns)
Celery
Crabsticks
Kit Kat (5.5 syns)
Options Hot Chocolate (2 syns)

Lunch

Sml Bowl of Butternut Squash Soup
Activia FF Yoghurt

Dinner

Cooked Chicken
SW Chips
Salad

Total Syns 10 syns

No water today though, just coffees!! Oops!!

Bkfst

28g Bitesize Shredded Wheat
350ml Skim Milk for cereal & coffees
Orange

Lunch

Salad with Turkey Slice & Cottage Cheese & Bachelors Savoury Rice (so full afterwards!!)

Dinner

Jacket Potato, Iceland's BBQ Chicken Chunks (2.5 syns) Salad
Orange

Snacks

Curly Wurly (6 syns)

I've had sooo much salad today! I've been full all day :)

Hubby came home last night with a bottle of Champagne from work. I tried sooo hard to refuse but I ended up having a few glasses! Woke up this morning with a thick head & the desire to eat anything & everything! So I've wrote today off as I've had too many syns to mention :-(

Need an early night & plenty of water. Start again tomorrow. Having said that, hubby & I have a 'child free' evening tomorrow so were off out for a few drinks!! Fingers crossed I don't undo my hard work this week!!

Hubby came home last night with a bottle of Champagne from work. I tried sooo hard to refuse but I ended up having a few glasses! Woke up this morning with a thick head & the desire to eat anything & everything! So I've wrote today off as I've had too many syns to mention :-(

Need an early night & plenty of water. Start again tomorrow. Having said that, hubby & I have a 'child free' evening tomorrow so were off out for a few drinks!! Fingers crossed I don't undo my hard work this week!!

You'll be grand bird. Look at the syns I put away last week! :)
Get an early night and enjoy yourself tomorrow night ;) xxx

Thank you. It's like going on a date again! Lol!!! Are you ok? How have you been doing?

Thank you. It's like going on a date again! Lol!!! Are you ok? How have you been doing?

I love those wee nights. My Mum is very good and lets us out about once a month. Sometimes I'm so darn tired though I'm nearly sleeping in my beer by half eight :p

Such a light weight since I had kids :)

I've been ok. Had a baked tatty for lunch and that really filled me, so not too snacky. Having a wee gin and tonic now though ;)

Ha ha we've contemplated staying in & going to bed lol. I'm drained at the minute, need a break! Have a lovely weekend & enjoy your G&T..... :)

Completely off the boil - help xxxxxx

Back