now how did that happen ( i was naughty)

MrsPage2B

ok yesterday was a realy bad day went to our first church service for the wedding and it was so long the kids played up ild only had 4 hrs sleep at 1pm i put their didnner on was doing a roast slow cook but after all the stress come 5pm when it was ready i was like sod it why am i cooking this lovely roast for them all day so i had dinner and wine but saying that i got so full so fast and felt sick and got tummy cramps i threw most away pluss i only had the meat i got on the scales this morning to see the damage i had done and wow what a suprise im down 3lb since weight in on sat i was shoked but so happy back on 100% today now no more eating till my party on the 28th my engagment and birthday party cant wate

Thank you for posting that. I have been terrible all weekend and have been dreading getting on the scales as don't want to see the damage I've done. Im still going to stay away from the scales but you've given me the motivation to get back on track. well done you

Well done for just having the meat. That should keep you in ketosis & depending on the wine probably will too (although it is dengerous to drink alcohol while in ketosis- make sure u read the sticky thread).
I went to a carvery last week & started off with just the meat, to stay in ketosis, then went the whole hog & had potatoes, veg, yorkshire pud & gravy. Then to top it off I went to a kids party & had 2 slices of pizza & came home & had a bottle of wine!!! I put on 2lb last week, so I saw the damage & that has made me buckle up. Cant wait till this weeks weigh in now! xxx

Back