Now I know I can do this

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by rolo, 5 July 2007 Social URL.

1. rolo

rolo Full Member

I've just baked 60 buns for the school fair tomorrow and not been tempted at all. Luckily my sis was here as official taster, i even topped them with choc icing and not once did i want any.

I feel loads better today so thanks for encouraging me. I still have an empty feeling but i don't want to eat. Oh and my jeans keep falling down, i have to hoist them up every 5 mins yay!!

Roz x
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Excellent..well done you for resisting must be really pleased with yourself...:eek:
  4. Linda5111

Linda5111 I can do this.

slim and save
    Good on u for resisting...keep it up.

5. MadamDotty

MadamDotty Back again!

The Harcombe Diet
    Well done Rolo, just shows what you can do when you put your mind to it - keep up the good work :)
  6. ava

ava Silver Member

Well done Rolo, i feel like a could eat a horse today ( i wont obviously ;))
  7. Barb

Barb Gold Member

Healthy eating/Food diary
    No, I am relieved to hear it, because that really would be a horrible thing to do. I did notice on a thread earlier that folk were discussing eating their own limbs, which is even more worrying. Anyone with cannabilistic tendancies should not really be encouraged on Minimins at all!
  8. ava

ava Silver Member

Well i wouldn't eat my own limbs as that would be silly and besides it might knock me out of ketosis :rotflmao:
  9. I will do it this time!

I will do it this time! Full Member

I'm doing it the cambrige way!
    Excellent Rolo. Youa re now on a roll!!!!
  10. lancslass53

lancslass53 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    well done rolo
    my daughter needs cakes to take in to school tomorrow for summer fair on saturday but u did better than me, i went and bought some for her to take :D
  11. I will do it this time!

I will do it this time! Full Member

I'm doing it the cambrige way!
    Our children aren't allowed to take home bakes in! Something about health and safety! What a shame! only shop bought cakes allowed on the school fete!
  12. That's_So_Fetch

That's_So_Fetch Gold Member

Cambridge Diet
    Awww, well done, you have done so well. You have so much will power, i'm sure you will get through CD with ease :)

Whilst i have been on CD, i have found that cooking for others really helps get rid of my cravings and i also find it very satisfying.

On a few occasions tho when i made chocolate cornfalkes/rice crispies i forgot that i was on CD and nearly licked the chocolate off the spoon and my fingers without realising, lol, i guess that was just due to habit.

Keep up the fab work :) xx
  13. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Well done for resisting, good for
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.