Now I know I can do this

rolo

I've just baked 60 buns for the school fair tomorrow and not been tempted at all. Luckily my sis was here as official taster, i even topped them with choc icing and not once did i want any.

I feel loads better today so thanks for encouraging me. I still have an empty feeling but i don't want to eat. Oh and my jeans keep falling down, i have to hoist them up every 5 mins yay!!

Roz x

Excellent..well done you for resisting temptation...you must be really pleased with yourself...:eek:

Good on u for resisting...keep it up.

Linda.

Well done Rolo, just shows what you can do when you put your mind to it - keep up the good work :)

Well done Rolo, i feel like a could eat a horse today ( i wont obviously ;))

No, I am relieved to hear it, because that really would be a horrible thing to do. I did notice on a thread earlier that folk were discussing eating their own limbs, which is even more worrying. Anyone with cannabilistic tendancies should not really be encouraged on Minimins at all!

Well i wouldn't eat my own limbs as that would be silly and besides it might knock me out of ketosis :rotflmao:

well done rolo
my daughter needs cakes to take in to school tomorrow for summer fair on saturday but u did better than me, i went and bought some for her to take :D

Awww, well done, you have done so well. You have so much will power, i'm sure you will get through CD with ease :)

Whilst i have been on CD, i have found that cooking for others really helps get rid of my cravings and i also find it very satisfying.

On a few occasions tho when i made chocolate cornfalkes/rice crispies i forgot that i was on CD and nearly licked the chocolate off the spoon and my fingers without realising, lol, i guess that was just due to habit.

Keep up the fab work :) xx

Back