Now or never - again!!

Update after the weekend - didn't do too bad on Friday night. We just had a main and not the usual 3 courses, but did have bread an olives. The day after was worse, felt shocking....totally my own fault! So I ate, boo me!! I'm hoping not to have done too much damage, feel like I have been on plan over the past couple of days but I haven't been keeping a diary or keeping track of syns so who knows!!

It does make the reality of a weigh in a little nerve racking when you have totally no idea how you have done, with a big lean to not so well.

Anyway today is a new day:

Breakfast: Bacon sandwich (HEXB) 1/2 slice wholemeal bread (2 SYNS)

Snack: banana

Dinner: Left over homemade bolognese which is packed full of toms, mushrooms, peppers, onions and garlic. With a Jacket pot.

Tea will be: Winner winner a chicken dinner. Loads of lean meat and veg with gravy (2 syns)

As always I have mint tea, SF juice, friut and yogurts to keep me going.

I have also joined the 1st oct to 1st jan challenge, hoping this will give me the incentive to get back on track and not fall foul of the weekend and get back to the gym!

I am a very bad bunny! :break_diet:

Went to Sw yesterday and I have put 1 1/12lbs on! Totally deserve it though so can't be too down. The bad thing about it is I had a massive day long binge afterwards. Something I haven't done for a while.
:sigh:

Went straight to KFC and had a big daddy box meal with 2 extra hash browns. Then 'shared' my sons ice cream that he got with his meal. That was followed by (at least 5) snack size chocolate bars.
:17729:
I did go to the gym for the first time in about 5 months but it nearly killed me due to the brick of food in my stomach. Then when I got home my OH ordered a curry so I had a garlic bread with cheese followed by some cadburys caramel button thingys. Oh and 2 bottles or Kopperburgh friut cider. :d'oh:

Bleurgh!! :yuk:

But today is another day I am not going to have any alcohol until next weekend. Now this is a big statement for me as I do like a little tipple of a weekend and sometime in the week too. But I think I could get a really good loss with out having to struglle with the drunk / hangover munchies. So wish me luck.

Extra easy today.

Breakfast: SW magic pancakes (porridge oats HEXB) with strawberries and 2 cups of mint tea.

Lunch: left over spag bol, hoping to get a jacket pot to got with it this time from the canteen.

Tea: Shepherds pie, allowing 2 syns for the gravy granuels the OH uses when he cooks it. Other than that will all be free or superfree.

Usualy friut, yogurts and pepsi max for snacks. Probably have a hifi light and some crisps for my syns and then maybe some olives and cheese (HEXA) with a bit of salad later on if I still feel peckish!

Yes he did tempt me you right!! Although he is doing SW as well so maybe I shouldn't have let him order anything at all! Oh well.

Right update from yesterday first. There was cheese on the shep pie so that was my HEXA, it was yummy though, follow by a hifi light (3 syns) . Then I had a bacon (no fat) sandwich (8 syns for 2 slices of wholemeal bread) with mushrooms and BBQ sauce (1 syn for a tblsp) so altogether 14 syns for yesterday. Suppose I could have had something better than the bacon butty but it was within my syns and very nice.

Today I am having a green day, now my OH is making a curry and has promised to make it from scratch but did buy an imergency jar just incase. It is funny how he can make everything including spag bol, shep pie etc from scratch but not curry!! Oh well I can't cook a bean so shouldn't really complain!!

Breakfast: 60g wholemeal bread (HEXB) + 1/2 slice bread (2 syns), 2 boiled eggs, 1 tblsp tom sauce (1 syn).

Snack: banana and muller light greek yogurt (1/2 syn)

Dinner: Jacket pot, beans 2x cheese (2 x HEXA)

Tea: Curry (hopefully free!) prawns (HEXB) rice and SW chips.

Wow I'm stuffed just writing this!!

Back