Now or Never - Ive ordered a size smaller dress!!

dinkadonka

Hello everyone,

After weeks of starting and stopping starting and stopping im fed up of wasting my money to lose a pound or two each week when im still 20 stone! I need to get my act together so last night I went online looking for an outfit for my uncles civil wedding at a hotel in 3 weeks time. My mum is bridesmaid and dad is best man because my uncle and aunty to be are very close to them and I dont want to look like the frumpy daughter when they are all dressed up.

I was just about to pay when I thought 'If I get a size smaller ive got no choice but to get into it as I have nothing else to wear' So ive done it and ordered a size smaller :confused: . 3 weeks and 4 days to go. I can do it. I will not come off SS again because I need to lose this weight

Ive attatched a pic of the dress and leggings and shoes and would like ur opinion. Is it ok for a wedding? Its a civil ceremony so not in a church, is it nice enough?

Thanks all x x x x x x x x

p2_x_ab251_x_huge.jpg p2_x_jx482_x_huge.jpg

The dress looks fab as I'm sure you will too!!!!!!

You can do it, get glugging the water.

Jazzy x

Accessorise, Accessorise, Accessorise xx

Hey hun!

Thats a lovely outfit buy the way!!
I think that is inspiration to look at the dress every time you want to eat somthing or thinking about it, and dont forget to use the support forums.

YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Back