Now or Never's CD Diary - Met new counsellor, starting tomorrow yeyyy!!

Hello again everyone hope your all doing well, positive vibes coming ur way!!

I spoke to receptionist and my forms have been signed so I can pick them up on monday and restart CD with my new counsellor yeyy!!!

I am so desperate because im almost the heaviest ive ever been, I just broke my bed, I am out of breath all the time, I sweat like a P I G and im just generally getting sick of this lifestyle ive got. Im a young girl and I feel like an old woman.

I need a complete break from food, I started this week thinking I would cut out carbs etc and prepare for the diet, it hasnt happened and I am now 11lbs heavier in just over a week, im disgusted at myself.

I didnt even think that was possible 11lbs in 1 week!! Im out of control so I need to do this to get my life back, I dont want to be a name on a headstone at less than 30, makes me sick to think about it so this is it, sorry to be so morbid but my life is spiralling out of control regarding weight, I have to sort myself out

Wish me luck
N.O.N

x

good luck for monday, you can do it!

Hiya N.O.N

You WILL do this. You sound motivated, you are doing it for all the right reasons, and you WILL succeed.

If you are ever tempted to cheat, just imagine yourself slim and holding your new born baby. If that doesnt give you a kick up the arse then nothing will!!!!

Trust me if I can stick to this then so can you. And i started off even heavier than you!

Im always hear to chat xxx

Hi hunnys,

I am meeting my new counsellor tomorrow, she is coming to my home for an hour to get to know me and bring my weeks worth of packs!! Cant wait to start, need some advice though should I start tomorrow late afternoon once shes been or should I start the next morning to start on a full day?

Im excited to restart because i KNOW im going to do it this time, I want this baby more than any bar of chocolate xx

Wishing you the very best of luck and welcome back!

good luck hunni, i would start tuesday morning.xx

Well I have had my meeting with my new counsellor on my restart, she seems lovely and is going to see me twice a week which is great.

I am starting tomorrow morning and meeting again with her on Friday. Cant wait to get back in the swing if it, I have 9 stone to lose!! It wont be an easy journey and im not expecting an easy ride but I will do it this time! x

N.O.N xx

Good Luck, Im sure you can do it. I started with 8 stone to lose.

good luck i am starting tomorrow to with 4 stone to loose

Aww good luck for your start tomorrow, if you need any help, you know where we all are. I am on day 5 of my restart and so far so good. I am sure you will be just fine and that 9 stone will be gone before you know it x

Good luck for your start tomorrow :D

look forward to hearing all about your successes !!!

keep us posted....

Debz xx

Aww thanks everyone and keep an eye on me dont forget about me if I dont post xxx
Just looking forward to getting the weight off for good this time xx

Back