Now we can get ZERO RICE & ZERO PASTA

JillyCornwall

Amazing thanks for this! X

I want to order some but annoyed that you can only order a minimum of 5 packs! If anyone tries it let us know what it tastes like!

I've ordered some 'zero noodles' so will see how I get on with them before branching out lol.

Eurgh the whole idea of it makes me feel ill. The zero noodles have really bad reviews over on Dukan (they are zero carb too), everyone trying them either threw them away or gave them away.

Yup, I bought them and tried the noodles yesterday by putting them into soup. They were absolutely disgusting! :( I threw it all away as it made me feel nausious. Waste of money in my honest opinion.

I really don't fancy the noodles to be honest and as for the rice, I actually prefer cauli rice to normal rice and not that many cals ;)

Well despite being a bit dubious to start with I got my hands on some of the noodles and I think they are amazing!
I had them in a Thai broth with stir fry veg and it was a good, filling meal for under 200 calories.

I can see why people might not fancy them, they are a bit strange and the texture is more like rice noodles than super noodles but I think they would work quite well with most Asian/Oriental dishes.

Definitely worth a try if you like stir frys or anything like that. They're not for everybody but they're certainly going to make my DDs easier from now on :)

Glad you liked them! I was getting a little worried for a minute :p. I'm still looking forward to trying them & I love a low cal stir fry, so fingers crossed!

You definitely need something with them but I've been getting on with them well for my dds. I also have been subbing half my pasta on up days for them to reduce calories and it's just great!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I think the main downside is the price to be honest, they're probably not worth what they cost but as that's all I'm really eating on a DD I don't mind forking out a bit extra.

Back