Nsv!!!!!

twinkabelle

I've lost enough fat to get my engagement ring back on woo hoo!!!!!!!!

What None Scales Victories have we all got to share ??

Last edited:
Well done, thats an amazing achievement!

Um lets see... my biggest nsv so far is making the kids' tea every night for two weeks and not once picking and eating! Not once cooking extra for me! Also having my pack at work every day and not automatically eating biscuits etc after!

Also reaching week 3 at almost 100% (I do have boullion!)

Congrats Twink, I'm happy for you! NSV include energy levels being better, knowing I'm healthier (bp and cholesterol levels fabbo), self esteem improving, less fear to put myself out there in ways the fat me shied away from....

Wow minimoosh and Giza they are wonderful nsv's !!

Kids dinners are so hard not to pick at xx and I'm totally with you on the doing stuff the old me wouldn't do, I've booked our camping hols in Cornwall, and whilst down there I'm going on the highest, fastest, longest zip wire in the uk! Always wanted to have a go x was too scared to x by July I'll be half the girl I was so I'm doing it!!!!!

Yay for all of us?

Wow minimoosh and Giza they are wonderful nsv's !!

Kids dinners are so hard not to pick at xx and I'm totally with you on the doing stuff the old me wouldn't do, I've booked our camping hols in Cornwall, and whilst down there I'm going on the highest, fastest, longest zip wire in the uk! Always wanted to have a go x was too scared to x by July I'll be half the girl I was so I'm doing it!!!!!

Yay for all of us?

Where is it? Is it Lusty Glaze? I'm from Cornwall!

It's the adrenalin quarry liskeard x it looks so cool and it's something I've always wanted to try x but been to fat to be brave enough xx

Iv been on that! It's awesome, I also did the giant swing! That was more terrifying! X

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using MiniMins

Back