nsv!

Trim T

I have now completed 2 whole weeks 100%.

Some of you may think so what, i've done *months 100%.

But for me this is huge. I usually have little wobbles at the 2 week point, a piece of chicken, a nibble of cheese etc. Nothing to knock me out of ketosis but enough to mean i wasn't 100%.

I'm about to embark on week 3 and i KNOW i won't have those blips. I'm feeling very proud.:D

Yep, if you can do two weeks, you can do four and if you can do four you can do 12. it is just a case on one foot in front of the other until you get there. You are like me - a short distance to travel compared to others, but the journey is the same for all of us. Just keep plodding on and the only way is down.

Sorry about all the mixed metaphors!!

Thank you nzmegs, love the post. You are so right, take each day as it comes and those days soon turn into weeks-into months. x

2 weeks is certainly something to be celebrated. It is only you that can make it happen, and guess what, you did! You are making this fantastic weight loss happen for you, and you know you will get there!

Well done!!! One step at a time...one pack at a time if need be.

Btw, what does nsv mean?? lol I am too old!

nsv-non scale victory!

I'm sure it's a pretty new term that has started being used... I for one love it! ha

It certainly wasn't being used when i used dietimeal products a few years ago x

WELL DONE! (and loving the nsv acronym too! :D)

Back