NSVs - Non Scale Victories

Yup :( Not fair, Pizza, curry, beer, whatever, he stuffs it in his gob and it just goes straight through. Barsteward :(

If he does I will BBQ him and eat him :cool:

While packing for Infest I thought I would try on my pvc long dress, I haven't worn it since 2005 as it was too tight, put it on, not only did it zip up, it looks fab and it doesn't need a corset underneath... Outfit for VNV sorted... The thing is, everyone will think I have had it new as it has been packed away in a space bag and most of my friends will not remember it... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

shineykat said:
Oh I bet he's one of those frustrating people who eats loads and never puts on weight?? :mad:

Thats my boyfriend all over :( xx

I'm currently wearing a size 16 top and 22 jeans , I was a size 32/34 in January .. I'm about an 18-20 top now but this top must be generous

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

sleepytimesadie said:
While packing for Infest I thought I would try on my pvc long dress, I haven't worn it since 2005 as it was too tight, put it on, not only did it zip up, it looks fab and it doesn't need a corset underneath... Outfit for VNV sorted... The thing is, everyone will think I have had it new as it has been packed away in a space bag and most of my friends will not remember it... xx

It's great when you can dig out clothes you haven't worn in ages, isn't it? My mum keeps asking me if this is new or that. Lol! I keep having to say, no mum, it just fits now!

Fionat29 said:
It's great when you can dig out clothes you haven't worn in ages, isn't it? My mum keeps asking me if this is new or that. Lol! I keep having to say, no mum, it just fits now!

I know, with goth clothes being so expensive, I rarely throw anything away unless its knackered... So slowly new outfits are appearing on a regular basis, but not new to me... xx

sleepytimesadie said:
I know, with goth clothes being so expensive, I rarely throw anything away unless its knackered... So slowly new outfits are appearing on a regular basis, but not new to me... xx

You'll have to have a look at wyte phantom's stall at infest. She has some lovely items and not badly priced for the work that she puts into them.

my boss randomly appeared in work today (usually see him once a year at the christmas dinner!) and told me i was tiny :D

dont think that word has ever been used to describe me!

ninnins said:
my boss randomly appeared in work today (usually see him once a year at the christmas dinner!) and told me i was tiny :D

dont think that word has ever been used to describe me!

That's so cool! You must be so pleased. :))

Tiphareth said:
You'll have to have a look at wyte phantom's stall at infest. She has some lovely items and not badly priced for the work that she puts into them.

Thanks I will do that, I have some birthday cash so I might just treat myself... xx

my friend/neighbour came over to collect her boys from m y house and she said "you're thin and you're tidy, i hate you!" :D

i love her! XD

Just made chilli and rice from FF and thought it was lovely. Really shown me how my taste has changed as until recently I hated onion and would pick it out of everything, today I was picking it out and eating it by itself as I liked it. Plus I ate the kidney beans which I also didn't like. However, what did shock me was the portion size. It looked really tiny (to me) but was really filling. Guess it just shows how distorted my view of portion size has been. Hopefully this week will not only lead to a good loss but a better knowledge of what amount of food I should be eating!

My boyfriend and I started looking at engagement rings today. We had my finger measured before I started sw (in March) and my ring size was an N. We decided to get it checked again today. Couldn't believe it when she said I was now a K - I know I've lost weight all over, but 4 ring sizes thats ridiculous!! Heaven only knows what size it'll be by the time I reach target!!

Hubby and I went out last night to our local, had a lovely meal and to make it lovely, we saw some friends that we haven't seen for ages, she is quite dramatic and screamed omg you didn't need to lose weight but you look fantastic! You look like you have lost loads! Everyone now knows and looked at me in a new light and had so many compliments! Yippee :)

Back