NSVs - Non Scale Victories

My boss told me in work today they were going to have to order me a new uniform soon as mine was hanging on me! =D

I was just going out for a date with my bf and I was getting myself dolled up with jewelry; a ring I used to wear on my ring finger I had to move my INDEX finger because it was so massive!

Woot!

Day 2 of being 100% completed yesterday :D

Ummm, a very skinny friend slipped a ring from Primark on my finger and it fell off! :eek: Tried it on every finger and there was no keeping it on!

I bought this dress in Debenhams for my Xmas party at the beginning of december...it's a size 18 and it fits like a glove!!! :D:D:D I haven't worn a dress since I was about 8! Come to think of it, that was black and purple too, lol!

So I don't want to lose any more weight now for the next 6 weeks, lol! :8855: xx

WOW, that is a LOVELY dress! How long ago did you buy it? Maybe you can keep the receipt safe, lose lots, and dash back for a size 16 before the returns period is over? :p x

hee hee! I only bought it on tuesday, so hopefully it won't be too baggy by December 3rd :) It has detachable straps, so I can always put those on if it gets a bit loose and tie the sash up tighter! :) xx

I bought this dress in Debenhams for my Xmas party at the beginning of december...it's a size 18 and it fits like a glove!!! :D:D:D I haven't worn a dress since I was about 8! Come to think of it, that was black and purple too, lol!

So I don't want to lose any more weight now for the next 6 weeks, lol! :8855: xx

Gorgeous dress!!! I'm soooo envious of people who can wear strapless dresses!! My boobs need so much scaffolding they don't even do strapless bras in a J cup!! Started size 20, now size 14, my cup size has gone from a JJ to a J!! Grwwwww! Enjoy wearing it hun, bet you'll feel amazing!!X

Great new pic too Dudette :)

NSV for me yesterday, in bed with OH and he says 'check out those ribs'.

Obviously I was sucking in my tummy as much as I possibly could, as you do ;) , but still, he's not the type to come out with a compliment just to make my day, so there must be a bit of a visible difference :)

NSV for me yesterday, in bed with OH and he says 'check out those ribs'.

Obviously I was sucking in my tummy as much as I possibly could, as you do ;) , but still, he's not the type to come out with a compliment just to make my day, so there must be a bit of a visible difference :)

Hahahahaha, I love that feeling! My ex said the same thing and I'd only lost 8lbs at the time... Another 3lbs later, it was 'check out those collarbones!'. Wish he could see me now :(

Mine for the day: Went to a chicken place, they do wraps and burgers and nuggets and all sorts, thought they might do salads but noooo, they didn't! So a Diet Pepsi for me, while everyone else tucked into their gorgeous smelling chicken loaded mayo covered meals :) x

What a nice uplifting thread! I had a NSV today, in not over-eating, sticking to plan 100% and then getting a compliment from my OH for having done all the housework, which was really nice.

Being checked out, well I think I was!
Was walking back from local shop and saw lady walking towards me. She smiled and said evening, I nodded politely. As she walked past I turned my head to check her out :eek: and noticed she was looking at me. She blushed and turned away.

I couldn't see any indications that she was visually impaired, lol

Great thread!

Wore my new frock to my Godsons christening the other weekend. Mum said i was a 'knockout', which is a start! The ex complimented me on it, my godsons father did too, and his wifes mother wouldn't stop saying how lovely it was! I'm presuming i was included in the compliment :)

Hopefully lots more NSV's to come!

NSV - still loving SW after all this time! xxx

I love this thread, it's so positive and inspiring :D

Thrown out my L sized swimshorts and purchased a 2nd pair in M. Never going back.

Changed my WI outfit from XL bottoms to M bottoms and didn't feel uncomfortable wearing them.

Noticed that my belly looks smaller visibly and my manlyness appears bigger :eek: lmao, too much info!

Back