NSVs - Non Scale Victories

My boss told me today that I need a new photo for my work pass because the old one "doesn't even vaguely resemble you anymore, you've lost so much weight". Chuffed.

Anither customer, last night. Said he had heard of people losing lots of weight, but he had never ever seen such a dramatic difference. He reminded me, as a retired CID inspector his entire career was based around been able to identify people, and he would have walked right past me in the street. He also said, helpfully, that now was the time to commit a murder, and then put the weight back on.

A girl at work returning from a 3 week holiday in the Gambia - wow look at you, you have lost loads more while ive been away I can tell by your face and your waistline- ive lost 3 1/2 in the time she has been off

I tried in some party dresses in Dorothy Perkins today, both size 14. They both fit! Yay! I started SW fourteen months ago as a size 26.

That is amazing! Well done you xx

Hubby and I walked to his mums house last night and I sat at a table and drank a cup of tea with mince pies sat in front of me calling my name and watched hubby scoff one (and drop crumbs all over himself the pig!) and didn't give in! I love mince pies but don't love gaining weight! :)

Fantastic NSV!! Well done!!

Anither customer, last night. Said he had heard of people losing lots of weight, but he had never ever seen such a dramatic difference. He reminded me, as a retired CID inspector his entire career was based around been able to identify people, and he would have walked right past me in the street. He also said, helpfully, that now was the time to commit a murder, and then put the weight back on.

Ha ha!! That's just Brilliant !!

I tried in some party dresses in Dorothy Perkins today, both size 14. They both fit! Yay! I started SW fourteen months ago as a size 26.

Wow Supergirl - size 26 to a 14 in that time is absolutely amazing - congratulations!

Was out last night with friends Ive not seen since July for one reason or another - and I walked into the pub and all of them said together wow look at you, you look stunning and so confident. Before SW i would never have dreamed of walking into a bar on my own to meet friends due to confidence issues

Back