NSVs - Non Scale Victories

Pics, pics, pics!! Well done sugar xx

Thanks honeybun! It's all thanks to F&F's generous sizing I think, but fab all the same! One is the black one I put up yesterday. The other is also black actually - will try it on later for you :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks honeybun! It's all thanks to F&F's generous sizing I think, but fab all the same! One is the black one I put up yesterday. The other is also black actually - will try it on later for you :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It's not F&F, it's your fab body ;) :jealous: xx

Daughter and I went to zumba last night and it was cancelled.....we then tried to find another class that was on and when we couldn't we went home and did an exercise dvd AND when we were doing the exercise dvd and one of the exercises daughter said to me "How the hell are you doing that"....because I was doing it and she couldn't.....who ever would have thought it!

I can get my rings off! Still with difficulty but weren't budging at all over last year :-/

Took one of my grandsons swimming in town then went to a cafe after.

My heart said 'Bacon and Tattie scone roll with a large mocha' and my head said 'Ham and Tomato roll with a diet coke' and my head won!

But it was touch and go.

Wooohooo - my 'I can't believe I managed to get into this pair of jeans' jeans have just slipped down... Looks like I'm shopping for a belt, and then a whole new size :D

I'm not sure whether this is an NSV really, but firstly I had my second graduation yesterday (for my MEd this time!) and compared to the first time I graduated in 2007 I'm four and a half stone lighter! :D

Sorry if this is technically a scale victory!

Here's a picture of me yesterday :)

Hmmm...can't seem to upload a pic at the moment for some reason!

DSC_0127.jpg

Last edited:
Just seen my aunt for the first time in about a month and she says that she hadn't noticed it before but now you can defiantly tell I've lost weight. It's exactly what I need after a orrery rubbish week and the fact I can't make group tonight. Determined to be good this week.

Tried on 4 pairs of size 12 jeans at the weekend and they all did up! 2 were a bit loose?! I've not fit into 12 jeans since before I had my now 3 y/o!!!! *happy dance* now own a pair of them (was restrained & didn't by them all haha!)

Back