NSVs - Non Scale Victories

I went out last night with my best friend and felt really good about myself. I've actually gained a few lbs over the last month, but my friend kept saying how great I looked which was lovely, and given me the boost to get back to losing!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-3953788901.jpg
    image-3953788901.jpg
    510.6 KB · Views: 61
I went out last night to my local and was verbally abused by another woman there (she called me a drag queen :(), but instead of allowing it to send me into a spiral of eating crap, I've dusted myself off and I'm as determined as ever to shift this weight once and for all :)

I went out last night with my best friend and felt really good about myself. I've actually gained a few lbs over the last month, but my friend kept saying how great I looked which was lovely, and given me the boost to get back to losing!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You look so good, your waist is tiny :)

I went out last night to my local and was verbally abused by another woman there (she called me a drag queen :(), but instead of allowing it to send me into a spiral of eating crap, I've dusted myself off and I'm as determined as ever to shift this weight once and for all :)

What a vile woman!!

Well done for ignoring it xx

Back