NSVs - Non Scale Victories

woo hoo fab nsv's everyone-well done!!!
only a silly one from me but yesterday i was stopped by 4 different people who were all omg you look fantastic etc!!!! still smiling about it now!

I'm getting ready for a UK holiday and have been sorting out clothes for it (to cover all weather situations!!). Anyway, I now have two large bags of clothes for charity as they are all far too big - will have to have some retail therapy on holiday to replace them. Oh well......!

I have a funny one, I saw my ex in laws at Morrisons the other day, we havent spoken since the day I asked my ex to leave for having an affair....I looked at them both and said hello and they said a very cagey hello... My daughter spoke to her nan today who said, I think we saw your mum at Morrisons the other day, but we didnt recognise her she looks fantastic ....heheheh Loved it...

i got my white linen trousers out the other day and they are huge!!!!!!! they drop off, not even the junk in my trunk holds these babies up anymore!!! They are also the only 'old clothes' i have kept.

I love it - i need to get some new ones for this holiday and hoping to get a 16....the aforementioned ones i wore in Mexico and Marbella last year are size 22.

Huzzah for SW! xxx

A few months ago I was in desperate need of some new work trousers, bought some, got them home and realised that actually, they probably too tight to wear safely at work without danger of ripping if I made any sudden movements!

Tried them last night as I'm starting a new job soon and... they fit!!

I bought some new jeans in Next today and a size 14 fit! I am so thrilled, when I started SW I couldn't fit into my size 16s! Hurrah and well done all for your NSVs!

Well done everyone -keep up the great work :vibes:

My latest is that I took my measurements before I joined the gym and I have just remeasured myself and I have lost 28cm/11" in 3 weeks :bliss: -the biggest loss being 4cm of my "fatta podge" *belly* :p

That should keep me motivated for this week as Im going to going mon/wed/fri and will be doing a 1hr walk to the gym, then I do 90mins and then it will be the 1hr walk back... Hubby will be away so I can't cadge a lift into camp when he goes to work :p

I went to an Ann summers party last night armed with my bottle of dry white and soda water.And when the girlies all ordered pizza and kebabs at 2am I (amazingly)sat there and munched on my apple and didn't give in to the "go on,treat yourself"!!:p And then had my SW hotpot I'd made earlier when I got home.Unbelievably impressed with myself today!:D

I spent 8 hours in a kitchen crammed full of trifles, cheesecakes, fairy cakes, carrot cakes, fried goodies, full fat fizzy drinks, chocolates, ice creams, curries, roast chicken, biryanis, and naans.

I left the kitchen having eaten a big salad, a bowl of chickpea chaat and an apple. Oh and Pepsi Max, 4-5 big glasses of water, and a cup of black coffee with sweetener.

Boyyy do I feel goooooooooooooooooooood! :woohoo:

Wow, 10st10lb you did good!
I would have had to have eaten everything and then killed everyone who witnessed my gluttony!
Is your fasting over now?

:)
Wow, 10st10lb you did good!
I would have had to have eaten everything and then killed everyone who witnessed my gluttony!
Is your fasting over now?

Haha, I spent most of the time thinking 'just one piece of cake, I'll write down 8 syns, it's only an inch cube, it won't matter...' but then I couldn't do it! Fasting finished on Thursday, it was Eid yesterday which was entirely off plan for me, and then today we went over to a couple of family houses and I was determined to stick to plan, glad I did :) xxx

I'm feeling good tonight (although a bit achy!) I did a 22 mile coastal walk today for Macmillan! Thoroughly enjoyed it, the weather was fabulous which was such a relief after yesterday's dismal conditions!!! I really surprised myself as apart from some sore bits on my feet, I didn't struggle at all with my fitness! I know for a fact that if I'd done the walk this time last year I would have found it really difficult with a lower fitness level and nearly 4 stone extra weight to carry around! I know it's not as impressive as a long run, and we were able to take our time, but I feel I've really achieved something!X

Well done, Funcurls!
I think walking 22 yards would kill me, let alone 22 miles...

Had to go shopping yesterday for some new work clothes as I have a new job.

Usually I have to wear size 18 dress (because of my boobs) BUT I managed to get in a size 12 which fit perfectly all over except for one mass of boob:8855: , so I ended up getting a 14's as it looked loads better on my top half.

Can't begin to tell you how good it felt psychologically to get in a size 12's dress (even if my boobs were mega squashed) :bliss:

Had to go shopping yesterday for some new work clothes as I have a new job.

Usually I have to wear size 18 dress (because of my boobs) BUT I managed to get in a size 12 which fit perfectly all over except for one mass of boob:8855: , so I ended up getting a 14's as it looked loads better on my top half.

Can't begin to tell you how good it felt psychologically to get in a size 12's dress (even if my boobs were mega squashed) :bliss:

Have you tried Bravissimo? They do their clothes sizes is 'super curvy' for those with bigger boobs so you'd get size 12 to fit all over in there. :)

Back