NSVs - Non Scale Victories

I know I am a bit late with this...but Sian! You look amazing!! That dress is gorgeous it compliments your figure perfectly. I am jealous!!!! :) xxxx

I put on a pair of jeans yesterday that were in the bottom of the drawer cause I thought they didn't fit, they fitted very well. I could even take them off without undoing them! They were slightly stretching jeans but even so this I'm still very impressed, if I do say so myself.

Slightly dishy colleague just remarked that I had lost weight & looked really good :D

He is too young for me and married (mind you, I'm married too!) but it still made me go a bit pink :eek:

And I am wearing my new Laura Ashley size 10 trousers and feeling mighty fine I can tell you. I am trying not to be upset that one of the buttons fell off in the loo earlier; bad stitching rather than trousers straining I told myself ;)

When I started SW i was a size 20 bottoms , I'm now very very nearly in a 16 bottom.

But I had a belt that I hadn't work in years that must have been a good 3-4 inches off going round me - it now fits and on the second hole from the end, I can't believe it and shows how much I really must have lost already.

I love SW!!!

My wrists have shrunk!

Or my fingers have grown :rolleyes:

As from today, I can wrap my hand around my wrist and the tips of my thumb and middle finger touch. Both wrists...not just the left wrist as was the case last week before I started drinking loads of water.

I am easily impressed :D

My wrists have shrunk!

Or my fingers have grown :rolleyes:

As from today, I can wrap my hand around my wrist and the tips of my thumb and middle finger touch. Both wrists...not just the left wrist as was the case last week before I started drinking loads of water.

I am easily impressed :D
I think thats very impressive! I don't think I've ever been able to do that! haha
Well done!

probably shouldnt admit to this, but i managed to pull a guy i've fancied for nearly a year, on monday night...... and while wearing a moustache!! that has gotta be an achievement, i wouldnt have even bothered trying to talk to him 6 months ago :D xx

probably shouldnt admit to this, but i managed to pull a guy i've fancied for nearly a year, on monday night...... and while wearing a moustache!! that has gotta be an achievement, i wouldnt have even bothered trying to talk to him 6 months ago :D xx
Is there not just a teensy part of you that's worried it was the moustache that did the trick? :D

Congratulations! What a boost to the ego!

Me again!

Had anotherr great one at work this week when one of my colleague who I'd not seen in a few months uttered those immortal words...."bloody hell Stephen how much weight have you lost!" Great words to hear the day before weigh-in lol.

Weight in tonight and had a great time (see my stickers lol)

I am officially no longer obese. I know it is only a word and a set of figures but I can of today describe myself as overweight. That's a big deal in my mind at least:)

Steve

Blooming well done Steve ..... really, really chuffed for ya, you are doing amazingly well ... ;) Bet it`s all coming so much more naturally than those early days eh ?!!

Me again!

Had anotherr great one at work this week when one of my colleague who I'd not seen in a few months uttered those immortal words...."bloody hell Stephen how much weight have you lost!" Great words to hear the day before weigh-in lol.

Weight in tonight and had a great time (see my stickers lol)

I am officially no longer obese. I know it is only a word and a set of figures but I can of today describe myself as overweight. That's a big deal in my mind at least:)

Steve

That's absolutely brilliant !!! I love those moments. They really really pick you up. Fabulous.

Delighted with your losses (although I don't know exactly how much you lost today) and it's great that you now have a BMI of <30. Yipppppeeeee ! :D

Gail x

And you too Daisy - just noticed that you got your club 10 today. Yay !!!! Well done.

Gail x

Thankyou Gail .... Feeling very happy with myself this morning :) x

Back