NSVs - Non Scale Victories

About 7 months ago I had to buy the next size up in Jeans, they were starting to get rather tight in September, fast forward to today and they are a bit loose, I reckon if I loose 1stone more I will be able to fit back into the previous size jeans!

Also I bought some pjyamas and the bottoms were tight, now they fit just right, woo hoo!

I had a particular meeting in London on the 1st, I went to it wearing a skirt, it was a little tight.
I went to the second meeting today and my skirt kept moving around and slipping down! So chuffed!

I was running on a treadmill yesterday- HOLDING ONTO MY TROUSERS :D

Love it :)

Ruth
x

I noticed yesterday that my belly button is definatly smaller :D which must mean that my stomach area is finally starting to shrink

I am now officially in the HEALTHY weight range!!!! *just!* :D

And one of the members of my group suggested that I should be nominated for something as I'm such an inspiration and the rest agreed... :hide: :bliss: :hide: :bliss:

Love this thread, some really positive comments on here!

A customer today noticed my loss so far which had me beaming from ear to ear, Love the NSV'S!!!

Rick

Brilliant Shrimpy - I completely agree !!! Hope you win something fantastic :D You look amazing on your photo and you are an inspiration. Thanks from me too.

Rick -well done. It's those moments (along with the falling off clothes) that keep us going.

Great NSV's.

Gail x

My NSV today was managing to keep up with "The big workout" show on the fitness channel :D
I felt like a complete fool prancing around with my OH was on the PC but it was so nice to be able to do most of the work out along with the TV!

Blooming well done Steve ..... really, really chuffed for ya, you are doing amazingly well ... ;) Bet it`s all coming so much more naturally than those early days eh ?!!

The club 10 one is a great buzz - congrats on yours too.

We have a guy like you in my group who annoys everyone because he wins all the awards ;)

(he is also very inspiring as well, just as I'm sure you are!)

You know I was wondering that. I'd hate to think people thought that, but SW people are always so encouraging and positive. Even when others have a gain, they are happy for my loss.

This seems unique to most other endeavours. That's why I love it!

for the third week running i have not had a 'scoff' after weigh in - you know the eating frenzy where you can eat anything cos it 'wont count' by next week....

oh and the last 2 weeks i have lost good weight each week....so it goes to show it DOES count....:)

I am just pleased i have overcome a little personal habit and smashed it!!! :) xxx

Medium sized boxers and 34inch waist jeans. I was a 38inch waist at a squeeze 13 weeks ago!!!

Brilliant - well done Chris. Medium sounds good :D

Sian - Don't know what you size you were before but looking at your losses that would be quite a few sizes down. That's amazing !!! Time for a shopping trip I think. Getting some size 16's - WOOOOW ! Happy days. I'm delighted for you.

Gail x

Brilliant - well done Chris. Medium sounds good :D

Sian - Don't know what you size you were before but looking at your losses that would be quite a few sizes down. That's amazing !!! Time for a shopping trip I think. Getting some size 16's - WOOOOW ! Happy days. I'm delighted for you.

Gail x

Thanks hun! :D I was actually a size 20 in trousers before starting - so considering I've lost nearly 5 stone it's been slow coming off my bottom half! It feels good though to finally notice the weight shifting :D xxx

The size 18 trousers I wore to work yesterday were too big! :D They don't have belt loops, so the situation was becoming a bit dodgy, lol! :8855: xx

You wanna be careful girlie ... the way you`re heading that gorgeous dress you were wearing will be falling right off ya too ;) :D :D :D ...... Well done on loosing yer kecks yesterday, roflmao !!!!! :8855:

Haven't lost in ages but my nsv is not gaining....despite quitting smoking two weeks ago! Gotta be good for health. I adore this thread guys xxxxxxxx

This morning I got into my size 18 pencil skirt :D:D:D:D

I feel very good today with wool tights, lovely top and heels :banana dancer:

I'm hoping it's a good omen for tonight's WI.

Back