NSVs - Non Scale Victories

Not much of a NSV, but i have noticed that when i am walking my legs dont rub together quite as much - just around my knee area, but it feels so good and i can't wait until it is my thighs that are not rubbing together as much anymore...

i nearly can get my brown boots up my legs - the zip ges 3/4trs of the way up!!!! Hopefully all the cardio at the gym will get the zip moving upwards soon!!!! xxx

Had my first nsv today! A girl I work with said she could see a difference in me esp round my stomach where my work shirt used to cling to me :D
Nice wee bit of motivation to keep me going :)

Someone at work asked me if I had lost weight. She works downstairs so doesn't know that I am going to SW. Made my day!

Some great NSV's here. I LOVE reading this thread!

My NSV is that I went to my sisters 30th on Friday night and lots of drunken pictures ended up on facebook (as always!). I usually hate this as always think I look terrible, but this time, I didn't really mind them! Hurray!

Some great NSV's here. I LOVE reading this thread!

My NSV is that I went to my sisters 30th on Friday night and lots of drunken pictures ended up on facebook (as always!). I usually hate this as always think I look terrible, but this time, I didn't really mind them! Hurray!

yay!!! bet you look lovely x

I got into my skinnyjeans today. they have been in teh wardrobe since November with the tags on - a stone off already has made a huge difference - when i lose all of it i may even get both legs in one! Whoop whoop!

Only lost 1/2 a pound this week and was really disappointed as have tried so so hard, but then got slimmer of the month for January so that perked me up no end :)

Been told yesterday by other half my waist is looking thin and my curves defined. Ad I have big boobs tiny waist n big hips.... Always have.... But I'm not look roundish any more but curvy!!!!

Only lost 8lb!!!

Start weight: 14s 7lb Current weight: 13s 13lb Weight lost: 8lbs

My boss rang today, Im not normally able to answer the phone so he was a bit surprised it was me, then goes are you still skinny :8855:

Totally! Also bought a new ring today and had to get a SMALL - obvioulsy it was a high quality ring coming in small medium and large!

Down a size in jeans!! :D

Yeyy!! Can't wait for that to be me!! Although I did wear a size24 pair of trousers last night that hadn't fitted for months!!

Back