NSVs - Non Scale Victories

I was informed i looked 'smokin' yesterday - and this is when i was poorly sick :( so thats impressive!!! (i think i just had more make up on!!!) xxx

Gone from 1st to 3rd notch on my jean's belt! :D

Weekend just passed got back into my size 12 jeans almost comfortably!

Moved up to hole 5 in my belt, usually hole 3, sometimes hole 4 but NEVER hole 5! Did this weekend. YAY!

The belt notch is always a good one!

Anyway, I've had a few weeks not being motivated and not sticking to plan properly (if at all) and I had a gain which made me really want to focus so this week I didn't have much lined up in the way of night out etc so have been really refocussing.

At the weekend I went to visit my parents and my mum sent me back to London with a tin full of homemade cookies, at least 20 in there. Thanks mum! However I am proud to say I did not eat a single one, I gave some to my boyfriend, some to my housemates and today I took the rest into uni and shared them with my classmates where they went down really well!

I know I could probably have had just one, but I knew I wouldn't be able to stop there. Anyway I think I got more pleasure from sharing them and watching my friends enjoy them than I would have done eating them myself, especially if I'd had too many and then felt guilty about it.

So that is my quite longwinded NSV!

I think resisting temptation is a great NSV!

My mind isn't quite strong enpugh to resist every time yet (though i do have my moments).

I was at a friends for dinner the other week and he'd made a massive carrott cake...he know's I'm on slimming world but was insisting I take a chunk of ot home with me (he was trying to rid himself of having the temptation in his fridge!)...he said to just give it to my flatmates.

I left his place that night and purposely didn't remember the cake! I knew if it was in my fridge I'd eat it - and probably in one sitting.

I make sure to keep my fridge stocked with Curly Wurlys for when i need my sweet tooth to be satisfied!

oh love this thread, on monday i got some size 18 trousers from tj hughes and they fitted, used to be a size 28/30:D:D:D:D:D

Great thread :)

Mine is that my size 14 work trousers are now really big on the waist.
I had edged into the size 16 bracket for tops at Christmas time and now those tops look too big for me.
I put my hands on my hips earlier and could feel my hip bones again rather than just squish :D

Bought a dress in January a size smaller than I usually wear as my first target and although I could fit in it I couldn't get the zip to fasten anywhere near...
Tried it this morning and it zips up!!! :) :) :)
I still need to lose a few more lbs to feel happy in it but it fastened - WOOHOO!!

Yes, its finally happened!!!!!!!!!!!!! After losing 4 stone 9.5lb someone has finally noticed that I have lost weight, she said 'Wow Smarite, you look so skinny' :D I am on cloud nine, as I was starting to think that no one was ever going to notice :woohoo:

I've had to start putting a "tuck" in my jeans.. .. might be time to dig out another slightly smaller pair and see if I can get into them..

Back