NSVs - Non Scale Victories

I love this thread , I pop back often , it keeps me focused, soon I might have a NSV of my own to post...
Wait hang on I did buy a pair of size 14 jeans the other day , got em on and zipped up , bit tight to wear yet but soon eh? Hurrah does that count?

absolutely that counts.. well done..

I had another one today! I put my coat on,zipped it up and it felt comfortable and a nice fit. Last time I did it up I could feel it pinching at my waist and it was comfortable. It felt good!!

I had to pop to the shop for something for a recipe, and I walked it for a change...
I'd have driven down there a few months ago :)

Well done to all of you! :D

Hm, am a bit sceptical about my NSV yesterday. Only started SW a few weeks ago, hope to hit my first stone Monday or next week, most likely next week as we had tapas yesterday when I went out with some girls from the office yesterday. Anyway, as it was my day off I just got ready at home and met everybody at the office. A colleague said "oh, you look nice, have you lost weight" and before I could even open my mouth he went on "oh, no, you have straightened your hair, looks good, looks tidy". Hmm, well, what can you say to that one? Does my hair (I have a perm) usually look as if somebody dragged me through a hedge? Oh well, I decided to take it positive and as a compliment. Kind of... ;)

I wore a pair of combats today that wouldn't do up 4 weeks ago... I think all 9.5 pounds have done from my tum!

Some fantastic NSVs here!

My size 16 jeans are falling down and slip off easily without undoing the button or zip. I've got to wear a tight belt with them to prevent embarassment in public!

Ages ago I bought some trousers in the sale in a 24 which is what I used to kid myself I was they were surprisingly too small couldn't even get them over my bum! I found them and now they are too big so big in fact mum can't even take them in cos I'm now 18/20 the last time I ware that size I was 21! I'm now 31!

During the week I met my driving instructor who I hadn't seen in about 3 years ago. As he's got so many ppl coming and going I didn't think he'd recognise me. He didn't! But once I told him my name the first thing he said was that I'd lost a lot of weight!! Yippee!!

loads of brill nsvs , just been to the cinema and didn't feel the compulsion to buy a ton of stuff to scoff just went and enjoyed the movie with a diet coke , first time i've managed that in years !

loads of fab stuff on this thread. i just had a choc craving but i was strong and walked away from the fridge saying loudly to myself i do not need chocolate, i am not hungry, have it tonight when i really fancy it. kids looked atme a bit strange cos i was muttering away to myself but it worked.
so now i've still got my aero for tonight with my hot choc, perfect sunday night syns!! :)

lol that's great Katty , i find myself doing exactly the same thing , I'm dead chuffed when I managed it tho , you should be proud of yourself! I find that I enjoy my syns more and feel more satisfied with em if I have some uninterrupted time to really savour them ( otherwise they've gone too quick and I'm wanting more cos it feels like I haven't had anything).

Putting my size 34 bra on this morning I automatically put it on the tightest hook instead of the loosest one :) And managed to keep it on all day :) Hopefully another 7lb and I will be back into my 'small' bras!!

My friend who i see every half term ( we both work with children and have children too) said i look great and she can really see i've lost weight on my face... yay

Also i noticed my bingo wings ( lol) have really reduced in size, hardly any wobble there now!! YAY!

Back