NSVs - Non Scale Victories

My sister in law said my weight loss really shows, and hubby said oooo you look much slimmer today :D :D

That's great, it really helps keep you focused when others can see how well you are doing. :)

Love the new pic Ellebear. You look amazing :D

Gail x

There was an overlap on my bath sheet today :)
Really wish I had done measurements now.

I'm delighted to report that my bargainous pair of Size 16 dorothy perkin jeans arrived this morning. I was really scared to try them on in case they didn't fit. Well I put them on & they fit perfectly, they are slightly stretch but I do not care the label says 16.

I've been walking around grinning like a cheshire cat & it's made me more determined to stick to plan. I'm so so happy as I can't remember the last time I was a 16 possibly my early 20's...

YAY!!!! :D

Oooh so many great achievements!!!

I went to Next the other day as I found a voucher from chrimbo.
I'd tried on a dress a few weeks ago in a 12 but it was slightly tight.
Tried it on again and it was too big!!!!! I felt a fraud asking the SA to get me a 10 - felt sure she was going to laugh and tell me not to be silly!
The size 10 did up and everything! I didn't buy it as it felt ever so slightly tight under the arms but IT DID UP!!!!
Ok, ok, I know next are slightly generous but still, it felt goooooood!!

No I think that Next are quite small sizes so that is just amazingly fantastic!!! I dream of being able to do that

Since mid January I have gone from a size 42D bra to a 38DD ! I think this is good??? That means the rest of me is shrinking but my boobs staying put, right?? Lol :D

Also...I am going out tomorrow night in a size 16 dress! Woohoo! (was in size 20 trousers when I went out on boxing day)

Again fabulous!!! I went bra shopping last week and was down to a 36DD in M&S so bought some in Debenhams as they had a good offer on and they're so small :confused: will go back to Marksies I think. But round my ribcage is where I've noticed it too.

SO MANY FABULOUS NSVs - I too love, love, love SW :D

I am SO HAPPY!!!!!! I tried some of my Next size 12 jeans on 3 weeks ago (1 week after I started sw). I could hardly get them past my thighs!!!!! I put them to one side and my aim was to get back in them.

Guess what Im wearing now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im sat in them and the are comfy! Cant tell you how good I feel today. Got my fourth wi tonight but I think the fact that my clothes aer fitting again gives me a bigger buzz than the scales lol!

Im a Very happy bunny today, going to celebrate with a swim later!

Big well done to everyone else on your NSV's xxxxxxx

It's so lovely to hear of your victories! Makes it all worth while when a plan comes together! My husband has been incredibly complimentary lately which spurs me on even more. He said yesterday " you look nice and all slim" which made me so happy! I'm doing it for me, but a little compliment goes a long way :)

Oh, I love this thread - it's lovely to see everyone's lovely victories!

Today I'm wearing a whole outfit of smaller sizes from my wardrobe, that I either couldn't get into or couldn't wear comfortably at all before I started SW. I feel fantastic :D

great stories!!! my hubby called me scrawny the other day, in a good way though so he said lol, he has a way with wors :)

A friend of mine is joining SW this week as she's seen how well I've done on plan and wants to lose weight herself! I think that's worthy of an NSV! xx

Hi I'm new to this site. It's so friendly :) these are my NSV's:
Went to park yesterday with my children and couldn't feel the sides of the swings when usually I get 'wedged'
Wearing size 12 jeans when I used to be size 20
Hubby telling me I look thin and he can feel my bones
People telling me that I look slimmer everytime I drop my daughter off at preschool

Loving everyones NSVs!

Put on a pair of skinny jeans today that three months ago were so tight they actually cut my circulation off at the top of my legs and gave me pins and needles. No problem today :D
Also my doctor praised my weight loss and told me not to loose too much more x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Noticed a wee NSV while I was wandering around the building at work (doing my job, not just randomly walking, although I do take the stairs a lot more than I used to :D) - I wear my phone in a clippy thing on my jean's pocket and my tops used to get hitched up on it ALL THE TIME - now there's a bit more room in all of them they just fall back down of their own accord.

There are some lovely things on here. Well done everyone. It's been ages since I read the thread so it took some catching up!

My NSV is I took the husband and children for a walk in the countryside at the weekend (first time ever!) and we found a rope swing....I've never been on a rope swing before and it's SO MUCH FUN!!!

And no I didn't break it. :D

Lovely_Laura said:
There are some lovely things on here. Well done everyone. It's been ages since I read the thread so it took some catching up!

My NSV is I took the husband and children for a walk in the countryside at the weekend (first time ever!) and we found a rope swing....I've never been on a rope swing before and it's SO MUCH FUN!!!

And no I didn't break it. :D

This really made me smile today :))))) doesn't it feel great xx

My most recent NSV was today when I wore my old size 18 jeans and they actually fit me now! woooo :-D x

I had an NSV on Monday. Went for 6 month post operation check up at hospital. Got weighed and am 2 stone lighter than i was pre- op!
And even better than that- he told me I only need to lose another 0.3% off my bmi to be able to have fertility investigations, which they'll start in 6 months. If I hadn't have lost weight so far, I wud have a big hill to climb, but I am well on my way.

Claireyboots said:
I had an NSV on Monday. Went for 6 month post operation check up at hospital. Got weighed and am 2 stone lighter than i was pre- op!
And even better than that- he told me I only need to lose another 0.3% off my bmi to be able to have fertility investigations, which they'll start in 6 months. If I hadn't have lost weight so far, I wud have a big hill to climb, but I am well on my way.

Oh that's wonderful!! Well done xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back