NSVs - Non Scale Victories

Tried on my size 14 Next jeans and they fit, ok they are stretchy but still a 14. went shopping and bought a skirt in size 14 thinking it may fit by the summer tried on when got home to see how much i need to lose before it will fit and it fitted (linen so no stretch).

I had an NSV on Monday. Went for 6 month post operation check up at hospital. Got weighed and am 2 stone lighter than i was pre- op!
And even better than that- he told me I only need to lose another 0.3% off my bmi to be able to have fertility investigations, which they'll start in 6 months. If I hadn't have lost weight so far, I wud have a big hill to climb, but I am well on my way.

Thats fantastic hun, well done and best of luck xxxx

I had an NSV on Monday. Went for 6 month post operation check up at hospital. Got weighed and am 2 stone lighter than i was pre- op!
And even better than that- he told me I only need to lose another 0.3% off my bmi to be able to have fertility investigations, which they'll start in 6 months. If I hadn't have lost weight so far, I wud have a big hill to climb, but I am well on my way.

Oh I'm so pleased for you that is just lovely!!! :D

Well I bought some new underwear yesterday - they fit beautifully and the knickers are a size 16, I looked at them and thought whoops should have gone for an 18 :eek: but in fact I could probably have gone for a 14 - woohoo!!

My jeans that i'm wearing today will have to go out as they are ridiculously falling down now :D (even though I can't buy new ones yet but will get there :rolleyes:)

I love this thread - it makes me so, so happy :D

My OH bought me a dress for the evening reception of our wedding (we got married abroad so I never expected to wear my Wedding Dress all day :)) I never got to wear it as I didn't get a chance to change on the day and have not had an occassion to wear it since. Then it stopped fitting me. I've just tried it on and it fits me again! It will be the only thing I will keep in a larger size and I will get it altered for my friends wedding in July rather than get rid as I love it and I love the fact he chose and bought it for me

In a pair of SIZE 10 JEANS today :O!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Might not seem like much, but I tried on a pair of size 16 trousers in Asda on my lunch, and they fit! I've gone down from a 20 to and 18 and now in a 16... couldn't stop smiling!

Think I will buy them tomorrow xxxxxx

I've had a few over the past couple of weeks :D
1. I zipped up my size 12 jeans without lying down!!!!! Had to take them back off again cos terribly uncomfortable. But still did it :clap:
2. rediscovered the bumps at the end of my collar bone :clap:
3. last but not least on Saturday I looked in the mirror & actually rediscovered the actual collar bone & not just the bumps!!!!!:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Collar bones is a good one :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning all
:happy096: on all the great NSVs :clap:

I have had a few more this week :happy036:

Firstly the fella nextdoor came to collect their parcels (I swear I feel like part of the Royal Mail with how many packages I take in for them -10 the other day :eek:) -anyway I will let them off as he saw me in my rather fetching workout gear :eek: and declared "oh my god, don't you look great" :D "you have lost SO much" :happy036:

Then yesterday me n hubby were planning on a walk around the golf course and it was a glorious day so I put on one of my new summer maxi dresses (in a 16 no less :bliss:-I was a 32 at my biggest) and an open knit bolero style thingy and went out feeling a million dollars :bunnydance:, and the best thing was that I didn't feel that I stuck out like sore thumb -you know the one -where its red hot but you are still bundled up in dark colours trying to keep all the wobbly bits covered :mad: -apart from the xmas do it is the first dress I have worn since we got married -nearly 8 years ago :eek: I almost floated all the way around the course (although that wouldn't have burnt the "wobble" would it ;))

ooooh and finally -I have just finished day 10 of the shred (I have become addicted :eek:)

Hope everyone has a great day...keep up the great work everyone :D

Love them.

My NSV is that this week after gaining - i kept on plan. No upset eating - and i think i might have overcome an emotional eating hurdle.

x

I do love this thread :D

WELL DONE Ellebear - that's a huge thing to do.

My wee NSV today - lots and LOTS of cakes in the office today and yesterday (too many, in fact) and despite people trying to force them on me constantly (because they "need eaten" :rolleyes:) I've not had one (and I don't actually feel the lack right now, either!)

god well done I still can't resist cakes & sweets if they're there in front of me :cry:
I did however tell Nana not to get me an easter egg this year! :D

2 NSV's for me - one was resiting the KFC that was threatening to drown the office today and the other was my doctor stopping me in the street to tell me how fab i look!

Great NSVs! I popped to the corner shop and the lady behind the counter said 'god - you've lost weight! You look great!'. Well pleased.

Back