NSVs - Non Scale Victories

Well done Freaky Deaky
I cant wait to start going throught the cases and bags of clothes in my attic that I had grow out of!

one of my best friends called me her thinsperation!! i was so chuffed felt like crying :) xxx

I bought some size 18 jeans and they fit and are comfortable. Fitted size 18's are still to tight, but I was pleased anyway

Wannabe skinnymini said:
Not a big one but I can look at myself in the mirrors when doing an exercise class and not be freaked out by what I see! :)

Haha I think I will always be freaked out by this! Those mirrors are not flattering! Unless your in an Eric prydz video lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

jennyc_uk said:
Haha I think I will always be freaked out by this! Those mirrors are not flattering! Unless your in an Eric prydz video lol

Ha ha that's funny! I still have to stand at the back of the class though :)

Lol I've just come back from a yoga class and was looking at myself and just thought good lord lol I don't help myself tho with my gym clothes x

I love the idea of NSV's - it's those little bursts of warmth celebrating our acheivements. Often us girls tend to play them down - but ladies, let celebrate. I cant wait til my first NSV - ive only lost 7lbs so far but can feel the old work trousers looser (god were they uncomfortable). I only wish being slimmer could solve all of my problems hehehee..

I had a v funny NSV yesterday. Was sat all day in the office and when I got home said to OH that my arse had been aching all day. His response was - 'well you've lost a hell of a lot of padding there babe- what did you expect!!?

I thought my pants were a bit tight the other day but when have just hung them out I realised they weren't my pants they were my daughters size 8-10's :eek: :eek: Ok they were tight but I did manage to wear them all day lol but as am about a size 14 at the mo I am quite pleased with that!

LOL

Talking of pants, the pair I had on today kept falling down as they are now too big for me ....... luckily I had trousers on though ;):D;)

Met a friend for lunch today that i had not seen for months, she kept commenting on how much slimmer i looked

Couple of weeks ago I was a little naughty and had a gain, but my NSV if that I didnt need the scales to tell me Id gained, I could feel it in my clothes, i was sluggish, i just felt bleurgh and couldnt wait to get on plan and lose those few lbs. Made me realise that this is a lifelong change and that my body definitely prefers it!

I had a v funny NSV yesterday. Was sat all day in the office and when I got home said to OH that my arse had been aching all day. His response was - 'well you've lost a hell of a lot of padding there babe- what did you expect!!?
Thank god its not just me then -I used to sit at the PC for hours -now I get a seriously numb bum :eek: although at least now the arms don't dig in to my thighs :p

I have another one for today.... deciding last minute.com that we are nipping out and dashing up to my wardrobe and having my pick of clothes to wear -rather than the old "are my old faithfulls washed n dried" panic ... only thing now is that I have run out of room in my wardrobe so have infiltrated hubbies uniform one in the spare room :p
oooh ooh and I thought I found a lump under my boob today :eek: -then realised it was a rib emerging from under the wobble :giggle:

My abs hurt today when i sneezed.

I think thats an NSV cos i must be doing my stomach crunches/abs crunches properly now cos i dont think they hurt before!!!

x

my oh cuddled me last nite and said "wheres the resta ya?" hehe made me smile :) xxx

Back