NSVs - Non Scale Victories

Oh, I LOVE this thread - so many lovely wee important things :D.

I had a couple of NSVs yesterday - I was picking up the post from the mat and I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror when I stood back up and I could see a faint suggestion of cheekbones! And lying in bed last night I worked out where my collarbone is :D

wow thats some serious willpower! it would be like me staying in france and not having fresh french stick :O xxx

I gave my bigger clothes away today! and then my new trousers kept slipping down so I've now got a belt on them too, doesn't look that good but boy does it feel great!!

My size 16 jeans fit comfortably!!! :D

i managed 30 full press ups after not being able to do 1 full press up a few months ago, plus i could see my toes when i looked down instead of my belly :)

some excellent and inspiring NSVs on here, I had one today - I think.....

OH and I were discussing some leather jeans that I haven't worn in years, and told him that's one of my aims, but still a long way off, he very nicely said that I was doing really well, it's noticeable and when I wiggle I don't look like a demented belly dancer anymore !!! nice

been working out more than i ever have, and have achey backs of legs tummy and biceps(or where biceps would be) lol and it feels good! xxx

Walked to the train station yesterday (2 and a bit miles) and then when I got back last night walked home from the station - and beat the bus!! Reckon I walked 5 miles yesterday and this morning when I woke up - I could move!!!

I actually threw out my clothes that are now too big. I was hanging onto them but no more.

I just went shopping and finally, finally size 16 jeans fit woohoo! Not all pairs but two which is enough for me. I didn't actually buy them but that felt sooooooooo good!

Freaky Deaky said:
I just went shopping and finally, finally size 16 jeans fit woohoo! Not all pairs but two which is enough for me. I didn't actually buy them but that felt sooooooooo good!

I often just go into shops on my lunch and try loads of clothes with no intention of buying anything. It's great to see what fits .

wk 1-6 = 15 pounds

Yesterday I wore leggings and didn't wear a long top. I knew I was probably still a but wobbly but I felt so good I thought bugger it. Then when I walked to class I got beeped. I haven't been beeped in like two years. Yay for pervy drivers!

My husband said I looked like a 'baglady' &... 'did you go to Tesco's wearing those jeans?'... When I looked at him rather oddly after his comment......he said he was giving me a rather back handed compliment, that the jeans were not at all complimentary on me as they were TOO BIG!!! He promptly walked up to me & yanked them straight down without undoing them!!! Men are fabulous....I love my husband!

Back