NSVs - Non Scale Victories

Went and tried on some work trousers in Dorothy Perkins today in a size 14 and they fitted.

I beat the local bus up to the town this morn, so I saved £1.10 into the bargain :D

Loving all your posts... I got beeped and wolf whistled the other day does wonders for your confidence even at 45 ha ha ha x

Meant 44 bloody iPhone !

i resisted cookies from millies cookies today was sooooooooooo hard i love them so much

Well done u...I pretend I don't like them...it's worked for years...bit like swearing ha ha ha...if I started I wouldnt stop x

me too ange thats why i didnt have one, my friend tried to get me to have one them mini ones but if i had id have eaten a blummin box of them lol x

I'm wearing a dress I haven't worn for 5 years and I feel really pretty :) also my husband and daughter said I look really nice too :)
Was told by 2 people at the gym that I look brilliant after losing weight. Makes me think how everyone saw me before?!

haha ive sometimes thought that! or u notice ppl noticing u that never really spoke 2 u b4! xxx

Well done everyone great NSV's

Yoyo dieter said:
I've been on SW for nearly 2 months and am 2lb heavier now than when I started :-( BUT, at the start I could only run for 5 mins and now I can run 45 mins and am running 5km 3 times a week. So all is not lost (particularly not the weight sadly).

Did u take ur measurements before u started?

I've spent the day reading through this and love how positive it is! It's so nice to see rewards that don't include numbers! :)

My first NSV was today. I went shopping for some clothes, in a smaller size, and they fit perfectly! It has brightened up a rather dull week for me :) :)

Well done u...what a great feeling that is x

Back