NSVs - Non Scale Victories

quite stunned to find last night i can fit back into my size 14 denim hotpants and jane norman jeans i bought before the summer!
not much of a victory you may think - but when i packed to go on holiday before christmas i couldnt get them past my jelly belly to do up!
funny though, i suddenly didnt want that glass of wine id been promising myself!
V x

I tried my first weigh in trousers on the other day and I swear I could fit another person in there, a skinny person but another person all the same lol, they were HUGE!!! Felt great.

Also my hubby is still complimenting me when he hugs me saying I'm shrinking and he can really tell I'm losing weight, makes me feel so good every time! xxx

Woo i had to pierce another hole in my belt its great to look at to remind me how much im shrinking :) and i got called skinny yesterday :) xxx

The pair of size 12 'jeggings' I bought last weekend are now loose around the bum and waist... :) Having to now put a stop on buying new clothes until I reach target!

lauratrev said:
Woo i had to pierce another hole in my belt its great to look at to remind me how much im shrinking :) and i got called skinny yesterday :) xxx

Belts are a big one! My normal belt setting is now the fourth hole, it used to be the second.

Also me and my boyfriend went for a 10 mile country walk yesterday and I was astonished at how much energy I had! I was ahead of him the whole time and he's really fit (though he was hungover and I wasn't!)

my boobs are smaller hooray!!! ....thank god for push up bras though :)

the joys of having children!! lol i have a seriusly good push up bra from la senza, its a real must to improve my bust! lol xxxx

Slipped into my 3 year old size 12 jeans today! Also threw out my size 16 jeans as I certainly won't be needing them anymore! Xx

Have had to buy a new work uniform as my old one was getting ridiculously big, when I wore my lovely size 16 tunic in to work this weekend the amount of comments I got was lovely. Although people could tell I was losing weight before the extent was not evident as had been hiding in my baggy uniform, now although still a long way from where I want to be, I can actually wear fitted clothes :)

Have had to buy a new work uniform as my old one was getting ridiculously big, when I wore my lovely size 16 tunic in to work this weekend the amount of comments I got was lovely. Although people could tell I was losing weight before the extent was not evident as had been hiding in my baggy uniform, now although still a long way from where I want to be, I can actually wear fitted clothes :)

Oh what a morale booster charlies_mummy :happy036:
You're doing really well & deserve all the lovely comments :D

Did 12 miles on my bike today ... First tine I've exercised for years :)

Did 12 miles on my bike today ... First tine I've exercised for years :)

Crikey Ange, Well done you!! :clap:
Did you have jelly legs afterwards? You must be fairly fit anyway to do all that surely?! :character00116:
I can't cycle 12 meters just yet let alone even one mile! :giveup:
What's your secret? U got to tell :blahblah:

No I ain't fit lol u should of seen me all red faced ... Was pretty hilly so walked up them I'm no marter !! I been doing extra exercise and being really good but the bloody scales won't budge !!! Boo hoo :cry

No I ain't fit lol u should of seen me all red faced ... Was pretty hilly so walked up them I'm no marter !! I been doing extra exercise and being really good but the bloody scales won't budge !!! Boo hoo :cry

Haha, at least you didn't need an oxygen mask at the end ;)
You did soooo well to do that ride. Just think, next time it'l be easier, and eventually you will be cycling UP the hills too :whacky068:
I bet you will find a big loss all of a sudden you know. Also, if you like fish, you could try having fish twice a day, it's great at giving weight loss a boost. Have a look at the Thread, My Fishy Week, lots of good stuff on there
X

Thx twinkle toes ...hopes it works like that... Will give the fish week a go ...I adore fish xx

Well this NSV came form my other half the conversation went as thus..

I was having a moan as i had maintained for 2 weeks and andy pipes up. But you;ve been doing 1-hours of cardio a day perhaps your bods just getting used to things and any way its really obvious and you look like you;ve lost weight.

I said really? and he replied with yeah because your butt is more noticeable (raised eyebrow here) he means no not bigger just more there and toned and also you have a waist now as you didnt before. This carried on and everything he said just dug him in deeper and deeper. Also i was rocking with laughter at this point. So the silly bugger did mean to say your looking good now and also woop woop i'm officially a straight on size 18 no 18-20 just an 18 :D

Thx twinkle toes ...hopes it works like that... Will give the fish week a go ...I adore fish xx

Good luck. Let us know how you get on? x

Will do and thx for the support x

Back