NSVs - Non Scale Victories

You are most welcome ;)
x

I am actually comfortable in my own skin :)

I still have a lot to lose, but I no longer flinch when OH touches my stomach, and I don't care if he sees me wandering round in not a lot. I used to cover up constantly, like, all the time! I still do the odd bit of well timed breathing in, mind you :D

Tinytootz said:
I am actually comfortable in my own skin :)

I still have a lot to lose, but I no longer flinch when OH touches my stomach, and I don't care if he sees me wandering round in not a lot. I used to cover up constantly, like, all the time! I still do the odd bit of well timed breathing in, mind you :D

This really made me smile! Well done you!! This is huge, I'm certainly getting more comfortable in my own skin, especially round the OH.. In fact I'm getting quite unbearable pointing bits out that are changing.. He couldn't shut me up when I noticed that when I lie down you can reaaaaally see my hip bones! :)
Sure he appreciates seeing you wander round in not a lot now it happens a bit more, too. Win win situation!! ;)
Sorry for rambling - just well done! All anyone ever wants to be is comfortable in their own skin so massive achievement! Good luck with the rest :) xx

Still loving everyone's NSVs - this thread is so motivating :D

I have a bizarre NSV to add; last night I was in the bath and it was colder than I like it, so I bent forwards to let out a little bit of water before I filled it back with hot and I got the plug out EASILY - no huffing an puffing and rocking back and forwards trying to get it back in. Just sat forwards, easy osy - I'm fitter, bendier and there's less tummy in the way! :D:D:D

quite a few NSV's this weekend!

Wore a bright red dress on Sat night out (and 5 inch platforms!!) and felt a little paranoid at first, but then soon got drunk and forgot about it. Lots of my girlies said i looked nice too :) woo! This is from the girl who usually wears black everything.

Saw the mothers yesterday and both commented on me being a slim bear!!! Must be the Shred working its magic!

Oh and this morning i was tagged in over 20 photos on FB in aforementioned red dress and i detagged only a few. I must be getting better!!!

x

Wore a skirt with tights to work today (on a windy day? Schoolgirl error!) and a few weeks ago as I was walking around I could hear my tights rubbing together at the thighs :-( I was ashamed and very self conscious, but today not a rub to be heard! I'm putting it down to the 6 days a week exercising and 10k training

*high 5s all round* :)

Wolf whistle to all u lovelies well done on the NSV :)

I got a watch for my 21st and when the battery died it got put back in its box and forgotten. I found it out a couple of years ago and had to have a link put back in as it was too tight :( I've just had the link taken back out :D (I'm 26 now btw lol and was very skinny at 21, toxic relationship won't depress everyone but I put the weight in when it ended cos no one was telling me I was fat when I was a size 6 not that skinny now but wrists are shrinking back:) )

Also I got some pics out over the weekend to look through. Realised I've fluctuated since I was 16. I'm now at my healthiest. As I said above I was at my skinniest when I was 21 but I wasn't healthy and was too thin. Luckily I have no photos of then so u can only compare when I was eating and life was good.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My OH keeps telling me (almost every day) how much slimmer I'm looking, and (for once) I actually agree myself.

When I'm in the studio at the gym for classes I no longer feel the need to unfocus my eyes in a bit to avoid seeing myself in the mirror.

I can almost pull my tummy in!!

Just got to keep it up for that super-hard last stone.

i have a top in my wardrobe that has been in there since b4 i had my daughter and hasnt fitted since..and i wore it out on sat!! and i showed legs and boob :eek:
xxxx

I went for a family meal on Saturday and was asked where the rest of me was? :D I was a bit embarrassed to be honest and kept telling everyone to stop it - but inside I felt AMAZING!!!!!! :D :D :D

I saw my high school teacher earlier this afternoon, she told me I looked *hand motion to demonstrate slim* which made me realise that I am near enough a stone lighter than I was during high school!

Also, ordered a pair of size 8 New Look harem pants, tried them on about a month ago in store and they were a perfect fit... and they still are! It was just what I needed after feeling rubbish about a 4lb gain despite 16 days of Shredding and lots of speed soup!

I went for a family meal on Saturday and was asked where the rest of me was? :D I was a bit embarrassed to be honest and kept telling everyone to stop it - but inside I felt AMAZING!!!!!! :D :D :D

Wooo! You are so lucky! Mine all kept their eyes on me to make sure I ate properly :rolleyes: And the frowns that came when I reached for the salad, oh dear... :p

Now this is a big Nsv for me...I gave up smoking in february .,..30 a day habit .,..cycled into work today and back total of 16 miles .... there is no way I could if cycled a mile let alone all that ... I'm really proud of myself... Gonna keep it up ...see if it helps my weight loss ....do hope so xxx

Back