NSVs - Non Scale Victories

Capricorn, you're one lucky lady to have a husband like that :)

Hope you have a lovely night xxx

Thanks Twinkle -I still have a way to go, but at last I have no doubt at all that I will make it to target :bliss:

By the way -did your "dangle arrive"?

Hey :D
Not yet hun, but will let you know as soon as it does ;)
Started my crochet again and am making a blanket for my lo, he's so happy bless him :)
X

Capricorn, you're one lucky lady to have a husband like that :)

Hope you have a lovely night xxx
Oooooh It took me ages to find a good one -but when I did I got a little belter ;)

Twinkle - I will send you another one as that should have been with you within a few days :confused: -hubby isn't at work tomorrow but I will get him to nip to the post office on Friday :D
I can only crochet up n down in lines -and even they are wiggly :p

= Twinkle - I will send you another one as that should have been with you within a few days :confused: -hubby isn't at work tomorrow but I will get him to nip to the post office on Friday :D
I can only crochet up n down in lines -and even they are wiggly :p[/COLOR]

Please don't go to any trouble (or your lovely hubby). The thought was so very much appreciated and as you know unsolicited or expected. So please, keep it to make an extra few pennies for your charity work :) Besides the original could very well turn up, and I will of course let you know.

My current crochet work looks wonky but it is supposed to, it's a wavy line, haha ;)
x

I've just been through this thread with a huge smile on my face and pressing like on loads - I love reading this thread - Coljack and Capricorn especially yours are just, just fabulous!!!

Well, I've got a NSV that I'm very pleased about

Yesterday, when the weather was absolutely gorgeous, I was on the school run chatting to a couple of mums and one said "oh its weather like this that makes me wish I'd done something about my weight" and I was standing there thinking "yippee I have!!" I am so, so pleased that I've stuck with this since the beginning of the year and for the first time in very many years I am not dreading the good weather - it feels great!

Oh and I also was rushing yesterday and picked up a dress in H&M and got the Large although DS was saying get the Medium - and its really loose!! I could have got the Medium after all, unbelievable

Thanks for reading and thanks for sharing - it is all so inspirational

FD
xxxxxxx

I've just been through this thread with a huge smile on my face and pressing like on loads - I love reading this thread - Coljack and Capricorn especially yours are just, just fabulous!!!

Well, I've got a NSV that I'm very pleased about

Yesterday, when the weather was absolutely gorgeous, I was on the school run chatting to a couple of mums and one said "oh its weather like this that makes me wish I'd done something about my weight" and I was standing there thinking "yippee I have!!" I am so, so pleased that I've stuck with this since the beginning of the year and for the first time in very many years I am not dreading the good weather - it feels great!

Oh and I also was rushing yesterday and picked up a dress in H&M and got the Large although DS was saying get the Medium - and its really loose!! I could have got the Medium after all, unbelievable

Thanks for reading and thanks for sharing - it is all so inspirational

FD
xxxxxxx

That's the same for me. Can't wait to wear lovely new summer clothes and not hide my progress behind a big coat :D

happyhealthy said:
That's the same for me. Can't wait to wear lovely new summer clothes and not hide my progress behind a big coat :D

Same here! Last summer I was massive and hid in anything that fit. This summer I can't wait to wear dresses, shorts etc. Also wearing colourful clothes. Black is no longer my essential colour to wear :)

Same here! Last summer I was massive and hid in anything that fit. This summer I can't wait to wear dresses, shorts etc. Also wearing colourful clothes. Black is no longer my essential colour to wear :)

To celebrate our weight loss, my friend and I are turning up to uni on the last day before summer in BIKINIS!! We've cleared it with the uni as we'll also be trying to collect money for marie curie at the same time. We've also informed the charity so we can't back out either hehe:D

happyhealthy said:
To celebrate our weight loss, my friend and I are turning up to uni on the last day before summer in BIKINIS!! We've cleared it with the uni as we'll also be trying to collect money for marie curie at the same time. We've also informed the charity so we can't back out either hehe:D

Blimey you are brave! Well done though :)

Good for you happyhealthy :D
My own little NSV today is that I had to buy a belt for my trousers to stop them sweeping the floor behind me as I walk :)

TwinkleToes2day said:
My own little NSV today is that I had to buy a belt for my trousers to stop them sweeping the floor behind me as I walk :)

Wore a new pair of fitted size 18 trousers on mon night plus a new pair of high heeled shoes first time in 5 years. Felt really good roll on size 16

Wore a new pair of fitted size 18 trousers on mon night plus a new pair of high heeled shoes first time in 5 years. Felt really good roll on size 16

Nice one pavschick :happy096:

Wooo! Well done :D

I'm not sure many of my fellow students will be wanting to see me in a bikini at such a early time in the morning, but I'm still going to be proud and flaunt it, after all you only live once LOL :p

As the weather is so warm here today I dragged out a size 14 maxi dress that I lived in last summer, but which was quite clingy so I always had to wear with a cardie to cover my bingo wings and bridget jones knickers plus thigh trimmers so that my rolls of fat weren't obvious. Today it was almost too baggy on me and I didn't have to wear any hot support knickers or a cardie as my bingo wings are on the way out :D

Think I'm going to have to sell them and buy some size 12 ones for this summer ;)

Well done Lilyb!

I brought new clothes as my current ones were literally hanging off me in all sorts of strange places. So second drop in dress size now a 20:D might not seem much but two dress sizes in 11 weeks, I'm pleased and even proud :rolleyes:

(started at 24)

I had a nice wee NSV in the work loo this afternoon (NOT TMI, I promise! ;)); there's a full length mirror that you walk towards from the sinks to get to the door and I actually looked at myself in it and thought my stomach's getting smaller, I can see that it is. I hate my stomach, it's the fattest part of me, so that's such a big deal to me :D

Bit of a weird one for me today - my mum, brother, DH and I were all about to get into the car for a lift home from my mums partner. They started to discuss who would be better off sitting where. Someone asked "who is the thinnest?" in order to work out who would be best off with the back seat centre spot, and everyone else said "Gill is".

That's never happened before!! I was always the one who got the front seat because of my height and width.

Woop!

had a nsv yesterday...
I bought a dress for my graduation in July about a month ago, bought it two sizes too small so that would be my goal to fit into by July..tried it on yesterday after panicking I wasn't going to manage it as I'd just been told it was small fitting! =|
surprises of all surprises it fits! :D down side to this now is that I'm going to need to find another dress for July...might be too big by then! :D ;)

Back