NSVs - Non Scale Victories

Tinkerbell2051 said:
had a nsv yesterday...
I bought a dress for my graduation in July about a month ago, bought it two sizes too small so that would be my goal to fit into by July..tried it on yesterday after panicking I wasn't going to manage it as I'd just been told it was small fitting! =|
surprises of all surprises it fits! :D down side to this now is that I'm going to need to find another dress for July...might be too big by then! :D ;)

That's brilliant! Well done!

My NSV is that I went for an Indian meal on Wednesday (day before weigh in) and only had 16 syns that day without feeling deprived.
And still lost 1lb this week
Looked at menu on line and looked at lots of posts on here, so knew exactly what I wanted before I went.

god i love these nsvs!! im liking loads lol xxxx

My NSV is that i am the lightest i have been in my adult life. I know thats sort of a scale victory - but its a fact i have not been able to say!

woo go you! thats great, wish i could say that! xxx

My NSV is that i am the lightest i have been in my adult life. I know thats sort of a scale victory - but its a fact i have not been able to say!

me too - as of WI on weds I am the lightest I can ever remember being, including when i did SW a few years ago. feels amazing!

I go on holiday next week and wanted to get to the weight I was two years ago.......I'm 5lbs lighter than that and SW is part of my everyday life. I don't keep my food diary anymore but I can work out in my head now what I'm eating and I don't beat myself for having something slightly bad and I'm still losing :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

some fantastic nsv welldone everyone :D xxxx

My Nsv is I got advised that I'm accepted at university as a mature student yesterday...I feel like I've won the lottery.,.I know it's not weight related but I beat 625 other applicants .,.I'm so happy :) :) :)

My Nsv is I got advised that I'm accepted at university as a mature student yesterday...I feel like I've won the lottery.,.I know it's not weight related but I beat 625 other applicants .,.I'm so happy :) :) :)
Well done Ange7367 that's awesome, good luck for your first term :bestwishes: What are you going to study?
x

My size 18 basic value black pants from asda (im sure they are small sizes the basic value stuff and im not tight with my money but losing wieght and workin with children i aint buying no pants from next haha!) Anyway im constantly pullin them up think i can finally dig out my other pair of pants i accidently bought a few months ago in a size 16 :) x

I woke up this morning lying face down on the bed..
I haven't been able to sleep that way since I was a kid.. my belly normally gets in the way and stops me from breathing ( which then wakes me up or makes me roll over to my side again.. don't worry..)

I woke up this morning lying face down on the bed..
I haven't been able to sleep that way since I was a kid.. my belly normally gets in the way and stops me from breathing ( which then wakes me up or makes me roll over to my side again.. don't worry..)

Haha! That happened to me too. Now I'm finding that hard too.. why? HIPBONES and ribs get in the way, especially if they lie on the plastic togs on the matress :D one of the disadvantages of getting thinner!

I am going to study to be a social worker...I been working as admin for ss for 3 years god help me :) x

Ange7367 said:
I am going to study to be a social worker...I been working as admin for ss for 3 years god help me :) x

Good luck Hunni!! I've been doing that job for 5 years now. Can play havoc with the plan sometimes though when your rushing all over!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back